Phan Rang-Thap Cham

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• rach gia airport

Vietnam Aug 31, 2014 at 2:05 PM

how far from airport to bus station. best means of transportation? Going to Ha tien by bus and spend a few days

Thank you Larry

more
    • Taxi price

Phan Thiet Aug 22, 2014 at 6:31 AM

How much should we pay for a taxi from train station to the green organic villas

more
    • Taxi prices

Vietnam Aug 21, 2014 at 6:36 PM

Can anyone tell me roughly how much we should be paying for a taxi from phan thiet train station to the green organic villas? Many thanks

Angela

more
    • Tet in Vietnam

Ho Chi Minh City Sep 3, 2014 at 7:50 AM

I am thinking about extending a tour with OAT to stay in Ho Chi Minh City over the beginning of Tet. It sounds like Tet New Year's Eve might be fun, but New Year's Day is a family day and not much is open. So I was thinking of actually flying back to US on Tet New Year's Day, but am concerned about whether it will be difficult to get transportation to the airport and also about restaurants being open. I would love to hear about anyone with experience being in Ho Chi Minh City over Tet. Also any recommendations about where it would be best to stay or moderate priced hotels or even better someplace with a little kitchen.

more
    • Hoi an safety ?

Hoi An Aug 19, 2014 at 6:03 PM

Planning to visit Hoi an in Oct 2014. Is it safe to go in view of the trouble ?
      Are there any mud crabs or nice seafoods ?
      Any recommendations of seafoods restaurant ?

more
    • I need a 2-day itinerary for Hanoi

Hanoi Aug 21, 2014 at 10:42 AM

I will be on a group tour of Hanoi, covering all the major sites. But I have two days on my own before the tour. I'd like some suggestions about what to see that won't be on the organized tour. I'll be staying in the Old Quarter so that's my starting point.

more
    • Cat Ba in September - Any tips?

Cat Ba Aug 17, 2014 at 2:51 AM

Guys, a friend a I are planning to spend a week in Cat Ba the first week of September and from there explore Halong Bay and Lan Ha Bay. Do you think that a week is too much? Any recommendation on where to stay in Cat Ba? Ideally we would like to experience some nightlife as well (not clubs, but bars to know people).

Any help?

more
    • pubkk's Profile Photo

Can you recommned any things to do in Hanoi if I have 5- 6 hours before boarding train to SAPA?

Hanoi Sep 9, 2014 at 7:42 PM

Hi There,

I am going to Hanoi next week. The monring flight will land me there around 9 am so I will have a plenty of time before taking the train at night. I am thinking of killing time at flea market or nice coffee shop. Do you have any idea? Thanks

more
    • anietog's Profile Photo

vietnam trip

Vietnam Aug 31, 2014 at 2:14 PM

Unusual places to visit that are must go in Vietnam :-)

more
    • Ekaterinburg's Profile Photo

Vaccinations - necessary or not ?

Vietnam Aug 18, 2014 at 4:26 PM

I'm asking this question on behalf of a friend who's booked a last-minute trip to Vietnam and is getting mixed messages about vaccinations. The travel company says not necessary, her doctor says they are. She's checked some sites but still seems unsure so I told her I'd ask our VT travel gurus for their opinions. She travels on September 12th. Thanks in advance !

more
    • Good Optometrist in HCMC ???

Vietnam Sep 8, 2014 at 2:14 AM

Hi there!
      I was wandering if there are good optometrist in Vietnam, especially in Ho Chi Minh city. I would need a new frame and glasses of course. If anyone has some suggestion and adress that would be appreciated.
      Cheers!
      Caroline

more
    • I need a 2-day itinerary for Hanoi

Hanoi Aug 21, 2014 at 2:09 PM

Further to my original question. The organized tour I'll be taking includes the following sites:
      Old Quarter; Ba Dinh Square, Ho Chi Minh Quarter, Hoa Lo prison, Temple of Literature, Water Puppet Show.

I'd like to see something that's not on this list and will help educate a North American about Vietnam.

more
    • weather in september

Vietnam Aug 29, 2014 at 4:35 AM

Hay,

on 9th of September, I am travelling to Vietnam. Given the fact that I watched the weather forecast, it looks like it will be very ugly weather all the time. Shall I reschedule trip? I am thinking if it is better to visit Vietnam in January or February?

Thank you very much for the answers

more
    • If I had to leave one place out which one would it be Hoi an, nha trang or Hanoi

Nha Trang Aug 28, 2014 at 4:14 AM

If I had to leave one place out which one would it be Hoi an, nha trang or Hanoi

more
    • nikonuser's Profile Photo

North Vietnam to Laos

Vietnam Aug 22, 2014 at 8:16 AM

I will be travelling to Sydney with a stop over beginning in Singapore and then to Vietnam, mid-October. I have 10 days stopover. My initial plan was to fly to Hanoi then to HCMC then back to Singapore & on to Oz. Instead of flying south in Vietnam would it be viable to go to Laos for about 5 days? Opinions sought if this is might be a good idea.
      J

more