Pfaueninsel

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Bernauer Straße

Berlin Dec 4, 2014 at 3:30 AM

Last year i was in Bernauer Straße, next to the subway station, while a guy came and showed us his phone: with an application, when he pointed his phone at the big white wall with the picture of the soldier jumping over the wall, this picture started moving on his screen.. Does anybody know the name of the app ? I couldn't find anything similar to that, and i'm leaving tomorrow to visit again that wonderful city :
      Thank you in andvance !

more
    • stores with bicycle miniatures

Berlin Nov 26, 2014 at 11:24 AM

Hi everybody,
      Anybody know where is some shop with metal cycling/bicycle miniatures in Berlin?
      Can be tour de france figures, cycling or diecast bicycle model.
      I want to know the adress in Berlin.

have a nice day
      Thomas

more
    • hotel near Schonefeld SXF airport

Berlin Dec 13, 2014 at 1:57 PM

Hello,

I will need a cheap hotel near Schonefeld SXF airport (or B&B/Guesthouse), I prefer a hotel easy accessable with buss/shuttle/train fromt eh airport to the hotel.
      Thank you
      N

more
    • Dining alone in Alexanderplatz - any suggestions?

Berlin Dec 3, 2014 at 5:39 AM

Hi all - I am dining alone and would like to take in some authentic German cuisine/ beers. Any suggestions for lunch and/ or dinner within walking distance of the Holiday Inn in Alexanderplatz? I am not looking for anything fancy or pricey - just someplace with a good atmosphere and won't make me feel awkward for eating by myself.

more
    • New Year Eve

Berlin Dec 8, 2014 at 6:53 AM

Hi all

I am arriving late (9.30pm) on the 31st in Berlin and looking for a not to busy place to stay (and maybe watch a firework). staying in the area of the zoo. Maybe anyone a suggestion of a good restaurant (vegan, and no thats not a hipster thing but due to medical issues :D) in the area too?
      Thank you in advance and best!

more
    • Airport to Potsdamer Platz

Berlin Dec 11, 2014 at 3:36 PM

Hello:First time traveling to Berlin,I'd like to know how to get to Ibis Hotel Berlin Potsdamer Platz from the airport
      Schoenefeld and if you have any opinion about this Hotel I'll appreciate it very much.Thanks in advance.

more

Near Pfaueninsel