change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• krimbow's Profile Photo

Leaving a two man tent behind

Berlin 11 hours ago

I am camping in Berlin for five nights and then I am flying home.
      I want to leave my leave in Berlin for next year when I return.
      Its a compact two man tent that weighs only 3.5 kilos and ideas where
      I could stash until I return?

more
    • RamkrishnaPaul's Profile Photo

3 nights 2 days

Berlin Jun 10, 2015 at 1:43 AM

we are going to Berlin for 3 nights in July . Please advise the best places to visit .. How we get the passes or ticket without a long Q. From were we can buy the tickets or passes??

more
    • anamzulueta's Profile Photo

Where is the best place/neighborhood to stay in Germany? Best things to see?

Berlin Jun 25, 2015 at 9:32 AM

Hello! My sister and I are going to Berlin for 3 nights and we are in our younger twenties.

I'm not sure where to stay because I see a lot of things in Mitte as far as famous sites but I also want to stay somewhere that is easily accessible to some more local places and fun bars/shops. I basically want to break up the trip with seeing the most important spots along with going to less touristy locations/beer gardens to get a well-rounded trip.

If you have any suggestions about locations to stay and also great places to see, I would really appreciate it!

Thanks!

more
    • Public transport

Berlin Jun 24, 2015 at 10:45 AM

Hi,
      Is there a reduced public transport service at weekends or is it justa normal service?

Many Thanks
      Jon

more
    • anamzulueta's Profile Photo

Safety tips for Berlin/Good areas to go out

Berlin Jul 2, 2015 at 1:26 AM

Hello! I will be visiting Berlin for a few days now in a week. We are staying in the Mitte area. Since I have never been to Berlin I want to be extra cautious. I was wondering what areas we should stay away from or bars/clubs that are in safer areas.

Any general tips/cool places to go would also be appreciated! Thanks in advance!

more

Near Pfaueninsel