Pfaueninsel

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• bnb bookings is it good

Berlin Apr 3, 2014 at 1:09 PM

I am travelling to Berlin and I plan to book through BNB as it is cheaper than a hotel, we are two adults, one kind. What would be the safe neighborhood to stay at. a place where it is safe to walk, that has food stores, family oriented, you know SAFE! Not too many bars or night life since we are a family not planning to party :)

more
    • MedioLatino's Profile Photo

Berlin with Kids

Berlin Mar 31, 2014 at 2:21 PM

Dear Berliners,
      I would like to take my family including a 4 and a 1 year old girl to a city trip in June.
      My stupid general question: is Berlin kid friendly, offering good fun for them as well? :)
      Also: can we rent a bike and a trailer for the 2 of them?
      Danke schön,
      MediLatino (Attila from Budapest)

more
    • Airport to city

Berlin Apr 9, 2014 at 8:29 AM

what is the cheapest and most convenient way to get from the airport to the city

more
    • Pergamon Museum Query

Berlin Mar 24, 2014 at 2:26 AM

I want to buy an online ticket for the Pergamon Museum. I am given 2 options: admission ticket for 11 Euro ticket and area ticket for 17 Euro. I am especially interested in seeing the Ancient Near East Exhibition.
      What is the difference and is the additional 6 Euro worth it?
      Thank you.

more
    • Turska's Profile Photo

Berlin areas

Berlin Apr 9, 2014 at 10:06 AM

We are hopefully visiting Berlin at june or july, and I am checking out the prices of the trip. We would rent a flat (from homelidays, onlyapartments, vrbo or something like that) if we do come, and I did check some prices.
      What kind of area is Wedding? It was in many renting pages. (i first thought, that why are they mentioning "wedding" in apartment info ;)
      We´d like to stay in area, where there is quite a lot of restaurants to choose from (places to eat) and hopefully some craft brewerys or something like that. I checked interesting pubs and places from "rate beer"-page, but there were many of them. We are not interested in any other kind of nightlife (night clubs, discos etc).
      Of course it should be with good connection to all the museums and historic places, but it´s nice to stay closer the apartment for late dinner and good beer after "running around" all day.

more
    • BERLIN Neighborhoods

Berlin Apr 7, 2014 at 12:17 PM

Hello all! Thank you in advance for any information. I am travelling to Berlin on JUne 13 for 4 nights, I am renting an apartment but I do not know which neighboorhoods are good for two women and a child :) to stay at. Could you please name good areas I could look into? Thank you

more

Near Pfaueninsel