change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Helsinki - Petrozavodsk

by antken Online Now Feb 9, 2014 at 3:53 PM

Hello there!
      Is there any good buses / trains which go regularly between these cities? Night bus would be awesome!
      I want to come in July. I need to be at 16:30 at Petrozavodsk, since I will take a bus to Ladva at 16:30.

2 Answers Feb 10, 2014 at 11:39 AM
    • Skillsbus's Profile Photo

Four days in Petrozavodsk

by Skillsbus Online Now May 16, 2013 at 9:59 AM

Hello,
      I'll be in Petrozavodsk in July. Can anybody suggest what i should have a look at or where to go. I've seen online about Kizhi. I understand that there is a boat trip from the waterfront.
      Any suggestions would be most appreciated.

5 Answers May 18, 2013 at 3:23 AM
    • Dazzle666's Profile Photo

Information

by Dazzle666 Online Now Jul 23, 2012 at 10:10 PM

Can anyone give me any inofrmation on this city in terms of living conditions??

Nice apartment
      Social life
      People
      Cost of living
      Entertainment
      Cable TV

Will be going to work there in September

Much appreciated

2 Answers Nov 18, 2012 at 7:47 AM
    • New in the city!

by Mizhael Online Now Jul 25, 2011 at 2:29 PM

Dear all,

I will be arriving in Petro on the 3rd of September all the way from Manchester in England, tho I am originally from Spain! Anyway, I am going to be living there for 4 months! as part of an exchange programme with the university of Petrozavodsk and I do need advice about the city. I do not know yet where I am going to be living, but it is going to be with a Karelian family! I am exited and scared at the same time. First time in Russia, as well. My intentions are not to speak any word of English nor Spanish hehehe xD and to make the most out of my experience there before moving for 6 more months to Yaroslavl. Thanks a lot! Miz

• Victor1977's Profile Photo

from spb to petrozadovsk

by Victor1977 Online Now May 7, 2011 at 7:31 AM

Hello
      I will be in petrozadovsk and kizhi for 2 days next august,I don't know how to arrive there from spb,by bus or by train?what's the cheapest way to go to petrozadovsk?
      Thanks a lot.
      Victor

4 Answers Jul 11, 2011 at 4:26 AM
    • montalais's Profile Photo

Trains

by montalais Online Now Jan 6, 2009 at 6:59 PM

Are there direct trains or buses from Petrozavodsk to Helsinki? If so, about how long is the trip?

--Renaud
      New York

4 Answers Jan 10, 2009 at 5:09 PM
    • baltic_2005's Profile Photo

Sailing trips on lake

by baltic_2005 Online Now Aug 9, 2008 at 3:48 AM

Hi,

Am planning to stop off a Petrozavodsk, just about 2 days, I wondered if any tour company organises sailing trips (sail boat rather than power) on the lake? I plan to be there later this month (August)?

Also any recommendation for a economical (but reasonable) hotel / hostel would be appreciated.

Regards from London,

1 Answer Aug 15, 2009 at 3:02 PM
    • Petrozavodsk - Cherepovec

by mleczny Online Now Mar 4, 2008 at 2:09 AM

Hi!
      Is there any way to travel between Petrozavodsk and Cherepovec? I haven't found any direct train, and I can't find bus companies.
      Thank you very much!

2 Answers Mar 4, 2008 at 9:50 AM
    • City Map

by NotAllowedToTravel Online Now Aug 17, 2007 at 6:09 AM

I am wondering if there is anywhere I would be able to find a online map of city streets with streets labeled (in english is possible) in the city of Petrozavodsk.

Thanks

3 Answers Aug 21, 2007 at 2:33 AM
    • which clothing?

by lena87 Online Now Jun 15, 2007 at 1:58 PM

Hi

I'm going to be in petro from september to december. Can anybody give me any advice as to what clothes to bring for those months? Will the temperature change significantly between september and december? What kind of boots are best?

Thanks

1 Answer Mar 17, 2009 at 4:04 AM
    • BlackSam's Profile Photo

Help about business

by BlackSam Online Now Jun 29, 2006 at 2:23 PM

Hello;
      I am Sam from Greece.I and one of my friends visited Petrozavodsk for four time in last year and We liked too much this peaceful town.(Maybe It is wrong place to ask my question but I could not find any page like this forum.Sorry If I am sending my question to wrong page)We decided to live in Petrozavodsk and want to open a cafe like a greek cafe on the Lenin street.But we need help about condition to open a cafe in russia.What kind of documents do I need?
      And How can I find info about what do I have to have to open a cafe?
      If someone'd want to help me that is my mail adress b_can@hotmail.com ( I have other questions about this case but I am not sure maybe That is not correct forum. )
      Thank you for helping.
      Best regards.
      Sam

1 Answer Jun 30, 2006 at 8:41 AM
    • Need help finding someone

by quadrangle Online Now May 5, 2006 at 7:03 PM

Hi, I'm looking for the street address of a person in Petrozavodsk. I have been unable to find any online phone books so I thought I'd ask here if there's anyone from Petrozavodsk who could help me out by looking it up in the phone book, or if you know of any other ways to find it.

Please send me an email if you think you can help, I'd be very grateful. My email address is nisse@wadensten.com .

Thanks in advance.

• 41Per's Profile Photo

petro

by 41Per Online Now Sep 15, 2005 at 1:23 PM

i would like to study russian langwich in petro, how is it possible to organize the easiest way..maybe somebody have a tip to give me.
      regards Per

3 Answers Oct 14, 2005 at 2:51 AM
    • Petrozavodsk weather

by samyloo Online Now Aug 15, 2005 at 2:50 AM

Hey

My name is Sam and I will be spending part of my University year abroad in Russia in Petrozavodsk. Specifically from September to December. Any reccomendations on clothing, or any other useful items to take?

Thanks
      Samantha Allen

2 Answers Aug 16, 2005 at 11:03 PM
    • Weather & clothing

by Delhaven Online Now Dec 26, 2004 at 11:37 PM

I will be in Petrozavodsk in the first of June. What will the weather be like and what kind of clothes shall I take with me?

1 Answer Dec 27, 2004 at 12:36 PM
    • Sankt Petersburg- Petrozavosk-Arkhangelsk

by bluangel Online Now Dec 8, 2004 at 10:05 AM

next time I'LL go to Petrozavosk from Peterburg, and after I 'll get Arkhnagelsk.. how many hours by train S.Peterburg.toPetrozavosk? and Petrozavosk to Arkhangelk?? thanks

3 Answers May 10, 2006 at 12:06 PM
    • karelia :an unknown land

by bluangel Online Now Nov 27, 2003 at 2:54 AM

I digit from Rome in Italy and next time I will go to Karelia anybody has been there? I need advices, suggestions, and all type of information about Karelia, especially about petrozavodsk . thanks a lot excuse me for my poor English bye bluangel

38 Answers Dec 26, 2004 at 7:25 AM