Petoskey Travel Answers

change location

places to go?

by jmarie5 Online Now May 1, 2007 at 4:03 PM

so i signed up for some free thing in the mall.. apparently they picked me and i get to stay in petoskey for 3 days and 2 nights for a discounted price.... along with some other free stay in cedar point.... 2 tickets and with gas and food money, is it worth it? lol, figured ud no since ya lived there... what is there to do he said something about an indoor waterpark? any other attractions? let me know plez!

Quote & Answer
1 Answer
  • Toby_Garbe's Profile Photo

Re: places to go?

by Toby_Garbe Online Now May 3, 2007 at 10:34 AM

Well i guess it all depends on how old you are and what kind of things you are looking for , Yes there is an indoor water park , it is at Boyne Mountain about 16 miles south of Petoskey. Mackinaw City is 35 miles north of P-Town and is one of my favorite towns , lots of shopping and worth the short drive. The Morel mushrooms have started to come out if you are into picking and eating them or you can sell them too !

There are a few bars into that arnt to bad , Papa Lou's is more of a club/dance bar or one of the local favorites is the Mitchell Street Pub or the Noggin room (under the Perry Hotel) (big yellow place , cant miss it)

Some good driving roads with great water views on M119 out of Harbor Springs (just across the bay )

And there is Bay Harbor with some great shopping (very high end ) and The Knot Just a Bar is another good local watering hole located next to the marina in Bay Harbor.

Anything else , just ask. Whn do you plan on coming ? You can always pick up the Grafic News paper and it will have a list of ods and end things to do or maybe even find it on the web , it might be " petoskey grafic .com" orsomething like that or just e mail me and i will try ro get back with a few thing for the days you are coming .

Hope you enjoy your time here !~
    Toby

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines