change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• abbasathar's Profile Photo

Hermitage and Catherine Palace

Saint Petersburg Sep 17, 2015 at 5:26 AM

I and my wife shall be in Saint Petersburg for two days on 22nd and 23rd Sept 2015.(i.e. next Tuesday and Wednesday). I understand we have no choice but to visit Hermitage on Tuesday and Catherine Palace on Wednesday. Please advice whether we should book online and travel or our own or take a conducted tour which appears pretty costly. We don't actually need a Guide as audio guides are sufficient and available in both places.We are unable to judge the crowd pressure in these two paces on these days and definitely do not want to miss this opportunity. Also I have only the 1pm on wards slot available on Tuesday for the Hermitage!

• student trip (nurses) to St. Petersburg

Saint Petersburg Sep 20, 2015 at 9:30 AM

We are a group around 50 Norwegian nursing students who wants to have a trip to St Petersburg next year. We are planning 6 nights there, with 3-4 days of studying. I therefore wonder if anyone know about relevant museums, organisations (within health/socialcare), suggestions for people who can teach us something relevant for nurses or for example about the RussianĀ“s health care system. Please give me contact information if you have or a link.

Nursing students

• Fountains in Peterhof, SPB

by Chatswood Online Now Dec 12, 2013 at 11:46 PM

Where were the fountains closed in 2013?

4 Answers Dec 15, 2013 at 3:25 AM
    • Peterhof fountains open season

by cathyhan Online Now Jun 27, 2013 at 7:08 PM

We are planning a trip to Russia September to October 2013, what's the closs day of the fountains? Lonely Planet said it will work until middle of Oct, but some other websites said it stoped Sep 15th, 2012.
      If I come about Sep 25th, can I see the fountains work?

5 Answers Jun 28, 2013 at 10:56 AM
    • Peterhof Fountains

by epicnan Online Now Apr 2, 2013 at 1:59 AM

We will be visiting Peterhof on the 15th/16th May 2013, will the fountains be open? I read that the official opening date is the 18th May

16 Answers May 7, 2013 at 2:04 AM
    • Private guides to Peterhof

by ncnadine Online Now Apr 11, 2011 at 8:56 AM

We are interested in the names of guides who can accompany us to Peterhof from St Petersburg. Has anyone availed themselves of an English speaking guide who did a good job? Cost? Thanks, Nadine

4 Answers Apr 19, 2011 at 10:54 AM
    • RoadBum's Profile Photo

Hydrofoil to Peterhof

by RoadBum Online Now Nov 30, 2009 at 1:55 PM

Do you know about when the first boat leaves the Hermitage for Peterhof on a Friday or Saturday in May?

Many thanks.

2 Answers Dec 1, 2009 at 12:53 AM
    • isasa's Profile Photo

by isasa Online Now Feb 3, 2007 at 10:19 AM

hi, do you remember how much did you pay to go inside the summer palace and to eat in that restaurant?and the name of the restaurant as well?
      thank you

1 Answer Feb 5, 2007 at 12:28 PM