Petaling Jaya Travel Answers

change location
cefr's Profile Photo

Great Local Restaurants

by cefr Online Now Sep 23, 2006 at 9:49 AM

Hey there,

we just moved to PJ a month ago, and have no idea where to go for a quick bite that is cheap (or not) but good. Thanks for any advice (and clear directions on how to get there!)

Quote & Answer
5 Answers
  • RE: Great Local Restaurants

by zebramones Online Now Sep 24, 2006 at 9:17 AM

hi...
    what kind of food you're looking for? there are some great thai food in Damansara with decent prices. great malay food in tesco damansara (Santai restaurant) and damansara perdana (Baloh restaurant). For indian food I highly recommend pandhi's in section 17 petaling jaya. there are lots of great food with decent prices around in petaling jaya...the lists are endless!!

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • p_yenyen's Profile Photo

RE: RE: Great Local Restaurants

by p_yenyen Online Now Sep 27, 2006 at 8:41 PM

If you are looking for local food, O&S Restaurant!! Thats for sure. I try to go there every weekend.

• cefr's Profile Photo

by cefr Online Now Oct 9, 2006 at 11:55 PM

Thanks so much for your advice! I really appreciate you both taking the time to reply. Now, the challenge lies before me to find these restaurants...

Cheers

• p_yenyen's Profile Photo

by p_yenyen Online Now Oct 10, 2006 at 12:08 AM

Oh, well, in fact, if you need directions, let me know. which part of PJ you staying?

• babysab's Profile Photo

RE: Great Local Restaurants

by babysab Online Now Nov 26, 2006 at 7:19 AM

Hey have you found those places? I also would like to recommend William's which is located at Kelana Jaya, nearby Lim Kok Wing's old building. Try the Nasi Goreng Ketam, Mee Raja, and etc,etc Sorry I can't remember the names of the food but seriously, that place serves good food!

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines