Peshawar

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Trekking to K 2

Pakistan Apr 18, 2014 at 8:22 AM

Can someone provide suggestions to trek to K2 base camp?

more
    • Road Trip from Islamabad to Gilgit

Pakistan Apr 15, 2014 at 12:14 AM

my husband and i are planning to drive from Islamabad to Gilgit and later down to Skardu. i would like to get suggestion for the best route to take to enjoy beautiful sceneries. would also like to find out the road condition, is it hilly with lots of dangerous corners or peaceful village road? How many days you suggest to spend on this route.

thank you in advance for any feedback.

more
    • Road conditions

Skardu Apr 13, 2014 at 6:07 AM

how is the road condition of sakardu at that time is it too risky or normal

more
    • Help for planning itinerary for Pakistan trip

Pakistan Apr 4, 2014 at 11:29 PM

Hello,

I need help in organizing an itinerary to visit Harappa,Taxila, Lahore, Kot Deiji, Multan, Moenjodaro, Karachi and Uch Sharif. I don't know where to start and the sequence of the routes. I'm traveling with my husband and we will be in Pakistan approximately 10 to 11 days. Due to the lack of time, I think we would have to take flights to most of the destinations. Would this be a good idea? Someone please tell me how to travel around Pakistan; I need some tips.

Thank you so much in advance.

more
    • about peshawar

by khansb Online Now Oct 23, 2013 at 6:45 AM

keeping in view the situation in urban Peshawar,what is the best option.a satellite town or a garden city?

2 Answers Mar 15, 2014 at 8:34 PM
    • Ussama's Profile Photo

sir i am in emaraat hotle...

by Ussama Online Now Oct 16, 2012 at 11:20 AM

i want to know that .. as i know its not taken good to meet girl in public... thats why i want to meet my fuince in hotel ... so that we have privacy... but they are not allowing... can you help us in this regard??? sugest any place plz !!

8 Answers Oct 29, 2012 at 9:38 AM
    • Comments about Peshawar city

by tarimalik1443 Online Now Sep 22, 2010 at 5:48 AM

Hi Peshawar Form, I thought i should share my experience and querries with the people of Peshawar forum. I have a job offer in Peshawar, currently i am in Multan.I visited Peshawar a few days back, i have been to peshawar once before, I had to go to Hayatabad, where my place of work is. I was with my wife, as we had decided to look for accomodation on rent also. I was on my personal vehicle,and unfortunately we had a bitter experience of that place.First of all the traffic,it was frustrating,we travelled via GT road,university road and then hayatabad,tell u the truth it took us 1 hour and 25 minutes to reach hayatabad.Heavy traffic,and narrow roads.In Hayatabad we met most nonprofessional non serious type of property dealers.Pleae tell me the places of entertainment such as good food, places for children to go in Peshawar.Is it safe to live in Peshawar with family.I would be grateful for the reply.

7 Answers Mar 1, 2011 at 3:40 AM
    • Is there a DVD about Khyber Pass?

by kjllock Online Now Jul 31, 2008 at 8:59 AM

Before my visit I am looking for a DVD preferably, or book that has the history of Khyber Pass, as well as photos.
      Does anyone know of one?
      Thanks

6 Answers Sep 25, 2010 at 1:15 AM
    • quincey0722's Profile Photo

peshwar

by quincey0722 Online Now Mar 25, 2007 at 10:50 AM

hi im visiting peshwar around sept-november.
      id like to know which is the easiest way to get
      there from islamabad. also i need info about
      flights from singapore/kl to islamabad. kindly
      add some tips about peshwar as it would be my
      first time.

7 Answers Nov 5, 2007 at 1:57 AM
    • Khyber Pass

by iwishiwasinpakistan Online Now Nov 8, 2006 at 3:58 PM

Is it currently safe for an american male to visit Peshawar and the khyber pass area(Afghanistan/Pakistan)?

9 Answers Nov 12, 2006 at 4:01 AM
    • Khan Klub query

by gaynorlindsey Online Now Nov 6, 2006 at 5:34 AM

Does anyone have an up-to-date telephone number for the Khan Klub please? A website or e-mail address would be great also. Thank you
      Gaynor

4 Answers Aug 3, 2008 at 8:08 AM
    • bobbydigital's Profile Photo

PLACE FOR RENT

by bobbydigital Online Now Oct 19, 2006 at 3:33 AM

is there any place u can rent with like one bed room? for lke 2 weeks or a month ?

• ipods in peshawar

by jksta Online Now Sep 10, 2006 at 5:09 AM

Hello,

Is there anywhere to buy ipods or ipod accessories in Peshawar? If not, how about Islamabad?

Thanks.

1 Answer Sep 10, 2006 at 5:59 AM
    • luismato's Profile Photo

is pershwar fun??????????????

by luismato Online Now Apr 26, 2005 at 3:03 AM

whats to do

whats to see??

any friends??here

2 Answers Jul 8, 2006 at 4:19 AM
    • samitourist's Profile Photo

frace paris visa deatail

by samitourist Online Now Jul 11, 2003 at 4:23 AM

please send me how much cast are come to go paris for a 3 month all fee tell me complete infomation send me i am pakistani live in peshawar and age is 21 i want to go paris for a visit to 3 months