Peschiera del Garda

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Holiday to Lake Garda

by sbell45 Online Now Jun 29, 2014 at 2:17 AM

We are visiting Pescheira for first time in August. Any recommendations for things to do and see. We plan to hire bikes also so any good bike rides please.

more
    • food shopping

by clclarey Online Now Jul 9, 2014 at 1:54 AM

we are arriving in peschiara on friday, we are staying at a eurocamp (self catering) and wondering where we could food shop?

more
    • food shopping

by clclarey Online Now Jul 9, 2014 at 1:54 AM

we are arriving in peschiara on friday, we are staying at a eurocamp (self catering) and wondering where we could food shop?

4 Answers Jul 9, 2014 at 9:37 AM
    • Holiday to Lake Garda

by sbell45 Online Now Jun 29, 2014 at 2:17 AM

We are visiting Pescheira for first time in August. Any recommendations for things to do and see. We plan to hire bikes also so any good bike rides please.

3 Answers Jun 29, 2014 at 9:03 AM
    • bus transfer

by nialldaly2 Online Now Jun 21, 2014 at 10:37 AM

Hi,

I want a to get a bus from Verona Airport to a campsite in Peschiera del Garda. Could you give me a internet link to where I could book a ticket ?.

Regards,

Niall

3 Answers Jun 21, 2014 at 12:20 PM
    • Public transport in Peschiera

by Piliks Online Now May 3, 2014 at 1:45 PM

Thinking of visiting Peschiera del Garda next August with my 13 year old daughter. Is travelling around the village easy with public transport and any suggestions of what we can do apart from gardaland and verona?

7 Answers May 5, 2014 at 2:23 AM
    • From Florence to Peschiera Del Garda to Venice to Stresa

by KookieK Online Now Apr 22, 2014 at 5:15 AM

I want to go from:
      Florence to Gardaland theme park (Peschiera Del Garda) then to Venice then to Stresa.
      How do I do this? Also how late do the fastest trains run? Are they safe to travel to at night?

Katherine

7 Answers Apr 22, 2014 at 6:50 AM
    • to riva del garda

by Marianke89 Online Now Mar 12, 2014 at 4:53 AM

My sister and I wil arrive at 00.00 in Peschiera on april 25.
      we have to go to riva del garda, but there wouldn't be any bus at that time. So we wanted to know if it's possible to go by taxi from there and what it costs.

4 Answers Mar 12, 2014 at 12:10 PM
    • bella italia /peschiera del gards

by mandinka10 Online Now Feb 7, 2014 at 8:21 AM

i need to get from bologna airport to Bella Italia. Flight arrives at 8pm in bologna.have two young kids.

do buses run at this time direct . cant seem to get this info on the bus site i checked

4 Answers Feb 25, 2014 at 1:24 PM
    • Peschiera el Garda for 2 days--advice?

by ohiomegan Online Now Jan 8, 2014 at 3:08 PM

I am teaching abroad in Milan for 2 weeks in June, and my husband and 8 yr old son will be traveling with me. We are planning a trip to Lake Garda over a weekend (arriving likely on a Friday and back to Milan Sunday), traveling by train from Milan to the Peschiera del Garda train station and staying at a hotel within walking distance. We would like to explore the area, see ruins, museums, eat gelato, etc--nothing fancy but would like to see the sights and enjoy what is there. My son loves museums and history. Is there enough to see by foot around the area, or would you advise perhaps getting day tickets for the ferry to see other towns? Is the amusement park a must see, or would there be plenty to do otherwise? We appreciate any advice you can give. Thank you!

5 Answers Jan 9, 2014 at 5:02 AM
    • Taxi from Verona to Peschiera del Garda

by ntally77 Online Now Sep 11, 2013 at 4:03 AM

Hi. We are meeting friends for dinner in Verona on 20th Sept 2013. Dinner is at 8pm so we are fine getting a train in but we are expecting to leave Verona late and it looks like there are no trains back late! Therefore does anyone know the cost of a taxi from Verona to Peschiera and also where is the best place to get the taxis from? Thanks

3 Answers Sep 11, 2013 at 10:01 AM
    • Returning from the opera in Verona

by Koalab37 Online Now Aug 3, 2013 at 2:05 PM

I m hoping to go to the opera in Verona on Sunday 8th Sept. We will be based in Peschiera de Garda . Does anyone know how much a taxi from Verona to Peschiera would be as it will be too late for a train.

2 Answers Aug 5, 2013 at 10:43 AM
    • Can you hire pushchairs in peschiera?

by lljdc Online Now Jul 28, 2013 at 10:02 AM

hi - does anyone know anywhere in peschiera where you can hire pushchairs and if so what the rough cost is. we are staying @ camping del garda. thanks in advance.

• Transport to and in Peschiera del Garda

by juv777 Online Now Jul 18, 2013 at 1:23 AM

I will be travelling toghether with my 2 daughters to Garda and will be staying at Peschiera del Garda. My airport is at Treviso - coming and going. What is the best (and cheapest) way to travel from Treviso airport to Peschiera and back? Also, is public transport in Peschiera any good, I mean, to go around Garda and the neighbouring cities, or do I need to rent a car? The only thing that is worrying me about renting a car is the Excess, which comes around Euros1200. Any suggestions pleae are greatly appreciated.

thanks

6 Answers Jul 18, 2013 at 10:51 PM
    • Getting from Milan Bergamo to Bella Italia

by whitehouse72 Online Now Jun 11, 2013 at 8:11 AM

I would be grateful if anyone has any hints or suggestions for getting from Milan Bergamo to Bella Italia. Am considering hiring a car but thats looking expensive. Have also been suggested to get a transfer from Bergamo to Brescia but dont know how I would get to the campsite from there? Any advice welcome!

3 Answers Jun 11, 2013 at 8:30 AM
    • Train from Milan Central to Peschiera del Garda

by Anitafinlay Online Now May 20, 2013 at 2:59 PM

Are there 2 different train that go from Milan Central to Peschiera del garda because when I look up train times and fares it seems that one takes just over an hour and the other takes about 1 hour 40 mins but is cheaper? I want to go for the cheaper option but cant get much information. Also does anyone know if its cheaper to book online or at the Train station?

3 Answers May 20, 2013 at 3:35 PM
    • Town hall

by sheenagh9169 Online Now Feb 18, 2013 at 9:16 AM

How can i contact the town hall in Peschiera?

12 Answers Feb 18, 2013 at 1:35 PM
    • Is Camping Del Garda on the same bus route as Bella Italia?

by louisesuper Online Now Jan 8, 2013 at 11:18 AM

Hi, and thanks again for the replies to my previous posting. I found these replies very helpful and I'm extremely grateful.

Another question along these lines, I wonder if anyone knows if Camping Del Garda is on the same bus route as Bella Italia? I had intended booking Bella Italia but it is apparently fully-booked/not available when I tried to book and the nearest alternative to Peschiera seems to be Camping Del Garda, but I'm not sure about the bus (and the website is again useless in this respect).

Also, has anyone been here and can compare it to Bella Italia. I think it's probably a bit smaller as I note that there's no supermarket, only a shop at Camping Del Garda whereas Bella Italia has a supermarket.

Any information on it would be great.

Also, a question with regard to the trains.

Do the trains cost a lot more in Italy if you don't pre-book them. I know that's the case here in UK, but I'm reluctant to do it given the number of flights I've been on that have been cancelled or delayed and so would prefer to wait and book the tickets at the station, but obviously if this is a huge amount more, will obviously need to pre-book.

Hope someone can help again.

Thanks

Louise

4 Answers Jan 9, 2013 at 10:40 AM
    • Public bus times and bus stops from Peschiera to Bella Italia campsite

by louisesuper Online Now Dec 26, 2012 at 5:09 AM

Hi, I wonder if anyone knows where I can find a bus timetable for the bus from Peschiera to the Bella Italia campsite or perhaps have used the bus themselves and can perhaps give a bit of information? I've googled it extensively (which is how I've found there is a bus) but simply cannot find anywhere a timetable for it, and where it stops etc.

I need to know how often the bus goes, and at what time at night the bus leaves from Peschiera to Bella Italia as we're hoping to use the campsite as a base for touring the lake (using public transport). Also, the flights into Bergamo land quite late and so this is obviously another issue by the time we've transferred.

I know that a hotel in Peschiera itself would probably be a better base from which to explore the lake, but we're trying to do a budget holiday with one of those newspaper offers and keep everything as cheap as possible.

Also, does anyone know the cost of the bus and if it runs all year? I'm thinking there's maybe also a high season timetable? Just cannot find any information on it whatsoever and hope someone might be able to help?

Thanks

Louise

8 Answers Jan 8, 2013 at 11:00 AM
    • AidanL's Profile Photo

shopping

by AidanL Online Now Aug 23, 2012 at 4:21 PM

Hello,

Me and my family are staying in bella italia and are wondering where the closest supermarket is so we can stoke up.........also can anyone gave use the names of some tasty rest restaurant that are close to hand

thanks in advanced

1 Answer Aug 23, 2012 at 7:01 PM
    • What to do in Peschiera when it's raining?

by Carlowk Online Now May 28, 2012 at 11:37 PM

Hi, I am travelling this Weekend 2nd June with my 3 young children (under 8yrs) for our annual holidays. I have just seen the forecast which unfortunately looks like rain for the first few days. We are staying at a campsite which has pools etc but I was wondering if any local attractions such as gardaland etc would be suitable given the poor forecast? My kids are so excited to be getting away that I don't want the weather to spoil their fun. I would appreciate all ideas! Many thanks...

1 Answer May 29, 2012 at 11:54 AM
    • Transport From Linate Airport

by sches028 Online Now May 3, 2012 at 12:16 PM

We are travelling family of 6 and we would like to know how to get to Camping Village San Benedetto - Peschiera del Garda from Linate Airport? we would prefer by train or by bus. or if there is any other cheap transport service?

2 Answers Jun 16, 2012 at 8:48 AM
    • cfoster

by cfoster02040608 Online Now Mar 28, 2012 at 1:56 PM

Family of 6 (with 4 young kids), travelling to peschiera del garda in april what is the best way to get there from verona airport please

5 Answers Mar 30, 2012 at 10:10 AM
    • bergamo airport to peschiera del garda

by Akatbramble Online Now Jan 13, 2012 at 2:08 PM

I am travelling from Bergamo orio airport to Peschiera del Garda on the 19th May 2012 with my husband and 2 daughters, my husband needs a wheelchair. When I Googled taxi's crazy prices came up - are there any alternatives?

4 Answers Jan 14, 2012 at 7:21 AM
    • vtveen's Profile Photo

Looking for affordable accommodation.

by vtveen Online Now Sep 7, 2011 at 2:39 AM

We intend to visit Lake Garda from September 23 till September 26 (3 nights). Looking for more or less affordable (and nice) accommodation - with at least breakfast - in or around Peschiera del Garda.

1 Answer Sep 7, 2011 at 4:17 AM
    • gerardmush's Profile Photo

train travel

by gerardmush Online Now Jul 13, 2011 at 7:30 AM

Hi
      My 11 year old son and I are travelling from Milan to Pescheira on 28 July returning 7 August and would have like to book a return train journey- is this possible?

Gerard Marshall

3 Answers Jul 14, 2011 at 8:49 AM
    • taxi

by annejack Online Now Jun 1, 2011 at 12:48 PM

does anyone know is there taxi regularly available to get at peschiera will be arriving by train and need to get out to a campsite two mile from town what's the best way for doing this as we will have no car

1 Answer Jun 1, 2011 at 2:03 PM
    • From Bergamo To Peschiera del Garda

by YorkshireKatie Online Now Mar 18, 2011 at 7:14 AM

Hi,

Just wondering anyone could please tell me the best way to get from Bergamo Airport to Peschiera del Garda?

Thanks.

4 Answers Mar 18, 2011 at 7:57 AM
    • publice transport/taxi from airport

by joyatkinson Online Now Aug 29, 2010 at 8:28 AM

We are 6 adults arriving at brescia airport and which to find the easy and cheap way to get from the airport to our Key Camp site in peschiera del garda.

thanks joy atkinson

2 Answers Aug 29, 2010 at 9:19 AM
    • travelling from milan malpensa by train

by kylielou Online Now Jul 8, 2010 at 5:01 AM

can someone give advice on what train we should get and what station do we need to get to .
      Also can we walk from the station to bella italia???
      And how far are the supermarkets from the campsite???
      i hope someone can help with these questions

2 Answers Jul 8, 2010 at 10:15 AM
    • globetrekker_airen's Profile Photo

apartments edy

by globetrekker_airen Online Now Sep 24, 2009 at 7:34 AM

hello,

i have several questions so please bear with me.

i have been trying to find reviews about apartments edy on the net but havent found any. is there anybody who can give us some info about their experience at this apartment?

also, what is the nearest supermarket/ grocery from this apartment and its approximate distance?

i have been informed that there is no internet conenction in this apartment, is there anywhere that has internet access and for how much?

we plan to go to malpensa and monte baldo, is it advisable to go around october considering the weather? what is the weather like by october?

is there a cheap way to tour the lake?

thank you very much in advance.

greetings,
      ning

3 Answers Sep 24, 2009 at 2:16 PM
    • KBarratt's Profile Photo

Train Bergamo - Peschiera

by KBarratt Online Now Jul 15, 2009 at 7:10 AM

Hi there!

My timetable shows that when travelling by train (8 Sept) from Bergamo to Peschiera I have to change somewhere, but I'm struggling to find out where.

Likewise when I come back from Venice to Bergamo on 17 Sept - I change, but where is it?

Am travelling with a partially-sighted friend, so need to be organised!!

Thanks
      K

6 Answers Jul 15, 2009 at 5:03 PM