Pescadero State Beach

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Night clubs for hetero's ??

Palm Springs Aug 21, 2014 at 3:18 PM

Girl friend and I are heading to Palm Springs over Labor Day weekend. Looking for a decent night club in the area that isn't gay dominated. We will be staying in the general downtown area. Looking for some dancing, moderate drinking, and good people watching. Suggestions ??

more
    • Hiking places with scenic views near Paso Robles

Big Sur Aug 15, 2014 at 10:18 PM

What are the best places to hike and walk around Paso Robles in 6 hours?

more
    • Hknoruc's Profile Photo

Housing Options

Los Angeles Sep 8, 2014 at 3:10 AM

Im coming to UCLA extension. Do you recommend home stay or shared apertments for my first time in LA?

more
    • YariX's Profile Photo

flying to LITTLE RIVER

Mendocino Aug 30, 2014 at 9:30 AM

Hello, My question is if I were to fly to Little River , and wanted to visit Mendocino, is there any transportation available.I have found some places we visit where the towns are a few miles away, some restaurants offer rides, or sometimes there are cars available etc. Does anyone know of such services. Thanks any info is appreciated, YARI

more
    • FRESNO rental bike ?

Fresno Aug 19, 2014 at 2:37 AM

hello
      where i can find a bike rental in fresno
      not too far from woodward park ?
      please help :)

open in october ;)
      have a good day
      stephane

more
    • Peteward41's Profile Photo

Big bear lake

Big Bear Lake 9 hours ago

Weather in December

more
    • Hknoruc's Profile Photo

Crossfit Near Westwood

Los Angeles Sep 8, 2014 at 4:46 AM

Can you recommend the best place for crossfit near UCLA westwood

more
    • apbeaches's Profile Photo

Driving along the west coast in April

San Francisco Sep 6, 2014 at 12:45 PM

We are planning our April vacation along the West Coast. We wanted to fly into LA or San F and drive up or down. Which do you recommend in April?

We've put together a tentative itinerary, does this sound right?

2 days in LA to Venice Beach, Malibu
      1 day in Santa Barbara to Pismo Beach, Solvang, San Luis Obispo,
      1 day at Morro Bay Hearst Castle, Big Sur, Hearst Castle,
      1 day in Monterey to see Cannery Row, Old Town, Point Joe's and Fish Wife Restaurant
      4 days in San Francisco

Any hotel or restaurant recommendations?

Anything else we must see? Is the Winchester House worth going out of our way for or will Hearst be enough?

Thanks in Advance! Andrea

more
    • Peteward41's Profile Photo

Christmas big bear

Big Bear Lake 8 hours ago

Hi can anyone recommend a good restaurant for Christmas dinner this year thanks

more
    • Driving and parking in Sacramento, CA

Sacramento Aug 26, 2014 at 5:19 PM

I'm trying to decide if I should rent a car for my 5 day stay in Sacramento or if public transportation would be better. We're staying at either the Westin Sacramento or the Hyatt Regency Sacramento. I don't know what traffic or parking is like. Is it hard to get around, hard to find parking and/or costly to park?

more
    • earthquake san francisco

San Francisco Aug 26, 2014 at 5:29 AM

someone has kindly news of the earthquake in san francisco? should be there from 31 August to 3 September and are anxious. thank you very much to those who answer

more
    • About Visa Waiver and B1/B2 Visa

California Aug 22, 2014 at 1:51 PM

Hello,

I'm a Spanish citizen currently staying as a tourist in Dominican Republic. Before I get into my question, let me list my recent moves, as they are relevant to the case:

- Lived in California for 5 years on a Student Visa.
      - Visa ended so went to Spain for 3 months.
      - Flew back to the US on the Visa Waiver Program for 3 months.
      - VWP ended so been in the Dominican Republic for 3 months.

Now, during my student stay in the US I made a film, which I am now finishing. I need to get back to California so I can complete work on the film, submit to festivals, have meetings, etc. Also want to see my friends and spend time there with my filmmaking peers. I guess I can go back on the VWP again, but I would like to get 6 months to have time to complete all these things. I will not be working, I have money saved up.

That said, I'm thinking of applying for the B1 or B2 6-month Visa here, at the US Embassy in the Dominican Republic, but I am afraid this may be useless... Here are my concerns:

- B1 or B2? Should I explain my situation with the film to justify the need for 6 months or would it make them suspicious that I would want to stay in the US indefinitely? Maybe I should omit the B1 (business) and go for the B2 (tourist); telling them that I want to travel along the West Coast, which I didn't get a chance to while I was studying and didn't have money.

- I assume the fact that I am a Spanish citizen applying in the Dominican Republic will raise some flags. Specially since I haven't been to Spain in between my trips US-DR-US. Am I correct?

- If I decide to pass on the B1/B2, will I have trouble with a new Visa Waiver trip? I have been out of the US for 3 months, and I never overstayed my trip, but Dominican Republic is considered adjacent territory and doesn't reset the 90-days within the VWP; so they may suspect I just went to an adjacent territory for a couple of months of vacation and now want to return to the US to continue living there.

I know this is a rather complex question, so thanks a lot in advance for taking the time to read and hopefully respond. Any ideas will be very helpful.

Cheers!

more
    • is An choi restaurant still in business?

Pacific Grove Aug 15, 2014 at 4:36 PM

the website is active but when i tried calling it looks like number no longer active.
      thanks

more
    • MargaretV2's Profile Photo

late checkout

Los Angeles Sep 7, 2014 at 6:22 AM

Hi everyone.

Just wondering if anyone knows if the radisson resort buena park has a late checkout. Wanting to checkout at 8 pm. How much would it be. Or would i have to pay for an extra night? Thanks heaps. Aprecciate your replies.

more
    • Weather in this area

Sacramento Sep 3, 2014 at 8:37 AM

Hubby and I are planning a trip to the Clear Lake area of California in early April for fishing and then some lighthouse touring on the coast.What will the weather be like then?I've heard highs in the upper 60s and lows in the 40s...is that about right??

more
    • Sequoia or Kings Canyon?

Sequoia National Park Aug 19, 2014 at 10:25 PM

Which park would you recommend staying longer at? Sequoia or Kings Canyon?

more
    • Can you bring a suitcase on the ferry from San Francisco to Vallejo?

San Francisco Aug 15, 2014 at 12:02 AM

Does the San Francisco ferry allow suitcases?

more
    • where do you recomend me to stay at yosemite?

Yosemite National Park Sep 9, 2014 at 8:13 PM

where to stay at yosemite?

more

Rental Car Ideas

San Francisco Sep 6, 2014 at 12:52 PM

Renting a car in San Francisco and driving down the coast for a week appears to be very very expensive. Any suggestions?
      Thanks, Andrea

more

Rental Car Ideas

Los Angeles Sep 6, 2014 at 12:51 PM

Renting a car in LA and driving up the coast for a week appears to be very very expensive. Any suggestions?
      Thanks, Andrea

more
    • MargaretV2's Profile Photo

metro bus:-)

Los Angeles Sep 6, 2014 at 7:27 AM

Is there a bus that stops outside the Hilton lax to go to Manhattan beach

more
    • Taxis from Davies concert hall

San Francisco Aug 20, 2014 at 5:48 AM

Hi all,
      To return to Union Square after an evening concert at Davies Symphony Hall, would a taxi be best? Or Bart or muni?
      Alternatively I could choose an early afternoon concert and walk back, perhaps?
      Thanks,
      GM

more

Driving along the west coast in April

Los Angeles Sep 6, 2014 at 12:46 PM

We are planning our April vacation along the West Coast. We wanted to fly into LA or San F and drive up or down. Which do you recommend in April?

We've put together a tentative itinerary, does this sound right?

2 days in LA to Venice Beach, Malibu
      1 day in Santa Barbara to Pismo Beach, Solvang, San Luis Obispo,
      1 day at Morro Bay Hearst Castle, Big Sur, Hearst Castle,
      1 day in Monterey to see Cannery Row, Old Town, Point Joe's and Fish Wife Restaurant
      4 days in San Francisco

Any hotel or restaurant recommendations?

Anything else we must see? Is the Winchester House worth going out of our way for or will Hearst be enough?

Thanks in Advance! Andrea

more
    • san francisco - solo traveller

San Francisco Aug 18, 2014 at 7:44 AM

hi two questions - i am travelling to san francisco on my own in start of September
      what will the weather be like
      where can i get a list of hotels (small and reasonable priced near union square
      i want to stay in the centre alot that i am looking at are very expensive

more
    • Missyk12's Profile Photo

Hotel's in L.A.

Los Angeles Aug 31, 2014 at 5:08 PM

I'm going to L.A. for the first time in October. I'm wanting to book a room prior to going, but I'm concerned about booking in an area that I may not be comfortable staying. I would like something close to all the main attractions, walk of fame and such.Nothing elaborate, simple like a Holiday Inn.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

more