Pesaro

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• What should one see in one day in Pescara in December

by jakata2 Online Now Nov 9, 2010 at 8:00 PM

I am traveling down the Adriactic coast to see many towns but only for a short time in each town. I will be staying in Pescara for 2 nights in December, mid week. My preference is to wander around and see sights. I have looked at the online brochure from the toursit site and it looks like an overwhelming number of sites to choose from. If someone could recommend an itinerary for a long walking day, I would be gratefull. Also any inexpensive restaurants. I prefer the restaurants where workers go for lunch with company tickets. Or someplace where inexpensive local dishes are served.

Thank you in advance for you kind reply.

• Bus from Pesaro to Urbino in the morning

by esmesev Online Now Sep 19, 2010 at 3:31 AM

Hello everybody!

We want to leave Pesaro for Urbino on the 6th of September, by bus. Unfortunately we have searched the internet in italian and we did not found information about a direct bus line from Pesaro to Urbino.

Could you please tell us where to find information on such a direct bus line Pesaro-Urbino, with scadual and prices?

Thank you in advance!

8 Answers Sep 20, 2010 at 5:19 AM
    • Villa for 9 sept. 2010

by macduff45 Online Now Dec 7, 2009 at 1:00 PM

Hi I am looking for accommodation near to Pesaro for 9 adults in September 2010 for the MOTOGP. Has anyone got any info or contacts please, heres hoping.

• Bus from Pesaro to Urbania and back

by Patty44297 Online Now May 30, 2008 at 3:21 PM

My sister will be attending the Scuola-Italia in lovely Urbania. The school is making arrangements for her but I will be arriving later. I’ll fly into Bologna and take the train to Pesaro and probably arrive around 16:04.

I have read there is bus service from Pesaro to Urbania but I can't find anything else about it. Does the bus company have a website that shows schedules and prices? If you happen to know what bus I would take in Pesaro and approximately how much it might cost, this will be helpful!

When the school session is over, we want to visit Roma and need to return by bus to Pesaro to take the train at about 13:16 on Sunday, 10 August. Do the buses from Urbania to Pesaro run on Sunday?

I appreciate your help. Please let me know what you can. Grazie!

4 Answers Jun 3, 2008 at 9:06 AM
    • pesaro

by marinee Online Now Jan 25, 2008 at 6:56 AM

i have heard about the palazzo viviani hotel in montegridolfo,and would like to stay there the first weekend of april.i'm coming for the grnd prix(copa de mundo) in rhythmic gymnastics in pesaro.is it difficult to get from the hotel to pesaro without a car?there does not seem to be a train stop in montegridolfo.also,any suggestions for a nice hotel in pesaro?any recomendations for restaurants in the area?as long as they are accessible by taxi or train,i'm ready to go! would LOVE to sample local cuisine:anything from home-style to fancy.thank you in advance for your advice :)

2 Answers Jan 26, 2008 at 1:10 PM
    • August Holidays!

by daveuk24 Online Now Feb 5, 2007 at 11:56 AM

Planning on coming to Pesaro in August this year, it will be my first time in Italy. What can I expect of Pesaro, are the plenty of nice restaurants to chose from, any nice little bars for on an evening. How easy is it booking excursions to other cities? Im planning on stopping at the Baia Flaminia, cant seem to find any reviews on this place so any additional info would be appreciated!

1 Answer May 28, 2007 at 12:34 AM
    • June 2006 trip to Pesaro

by Andreeanne Online Now Jan 20, 2006 at 8:04 AM

Eight of us are going to spend two weeks at the same hotel (Gala) in Pesaro. What should we see, do, where should we eat? Anyone been there before?

3 Answers May 24, 2006 at 3:35 AM
    • marvalpert's Profile Photo

Agroturism in Marche And Umbria

by marvalpert Online Now Jan 26, 2003 at 5:38 AM

can any recommed farm to stay at in Marche and Umbria regions marv alpert@mail.com

3 Answers Mar 8, 2005 at 12:32 AM