Peru Travel Answers

change location
robin29's Profile Photo

Backpacking and Ayahuasca

by robin29 Online Now Sep 26, 2012 at 6:05 PM

Hello WORLD,
I am planning to backpack/couch-surf/hostel hop for four weeks this December throughout South America. My foremost intention is to escape for a while and to come into knowledge of myself, experiencing a higher level of consciousness. My spirituality is somewhat nonsexist and I would like to direct myself into change by observing and exposing myself to the unfamiliar. If anyone has any opinions, suggestions, ideas, or experiences they would like to share, please respond. I have no set plans although Argentina, Brazil, and Peru are my most desired countries to hit. I understand traveling from the East to the West may prove to be difficult so I may have to choose countries that I haven't had in mind before. I would certainly benefit from advice pointing me in the right direction as to where ayahuasca sessions are held, where I can escape the partying and the boozing, and where I can really connect with the people, the culture, the land and get some great photography and personal filming done. Thank you, I look forward to reading your responses!

Quote & Answer
0 Answers
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Popular Peru Travel Answer Locations