Peru Travel Answers

change location

Airport Shuttle

by losham Online Now Mar 8, 2013 at 6:57 AM

Is there an airport shuttle that will take us from our hotel in San Isidoro to the airport. We are arriving in a tour and are staying extra days in Lima so need transportation back to the airport.

Thanks for your help.
Losham

Quote & Answer
5 Answers
  • Re: Airport Shuttle

by marcosalas07 Online Now Mar 14, 2013 at 8:12 AM

no , there is no aiport shuttle but you can take a taxi , san isidro its about 40 minutes from the airport. good luck

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • hawkhead's Profile Photo

Re: Airport Shuttle

by hawkhead Online Now Mar 16, 2013 at 10:04 AM

It is entirely possible that your hotel can provide transport to the airport. Or they can arrange a taxi.

• walkietalkie2012's Profile Photo

by walkietalkie2012 Online Now Mar 16, 2013 at 11:22 AM

as far as I know there is no airport shuttle, but u can always take taxi.. your hotel can easily arrange one for u.. I was in Lima few months back and the taxi cost to airport is 50 soles. Not cheap...

• hawkhead's Profile Photo

by hawkhead Online Now Mar 17, 2013 at 6:03 AM

The taxi to the airport from San Isidro should cost no more than 30 soles - and that is tourist rate. If you bargain, you can do it for much less.

• walkietalkie2012's Profile Photo

by walkietalkie2012 Online Now Mar 17, 2013 at 6:15 AM

I was in Lima two yrs ago n taxi fare to the airport is only 20 soles n taxi is hailed off the street by the doorman. But few months ago on my second trip to Peru, taxi fare to the airport has somewhat more than doubled! I think the hotel is making loads of money from tourists n the trip is like only 20 min.. the price is posted at the hotel lobby.. and since I am taking a late night flight I just want to make sure I get to the airport safe n sound.. btw, they are not the same hotel that I stayed in previously...

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Popular Peru Travel Answer Locations