Perth Travel Answers

change location

casual job

by mohli Online Now Apr 1, 2004 at 6:38 AM

Hi I have a question about casual job too! Im visiting a friend in Perth and can stay up to two months. I would love to get a intern job as Arts Administrator or just any other temporary job. Im going into Perth with a normal tourist Visa. Is working allowed for me? oh BTW, my friend's living in Nedlands so would be great if i work nearby. Any offers from anybody? thanks lots!

Quote & Answer
0 Answers
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines