Periyar Sanctuary

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• kerala..cherai beach

Ernakulam Sep 24, 2015 at 3:01 AM

Hi we are going to stay on cherai beach..are there any restaurants on this beach please

• Weather in Kerala late October, early November

State of Kerala Sep 23, 2015 at 5:46 PM

Ive booked a holiday in Kerala from 23rd October - 6th November, staying in Fort cochin, Munnar, Varkala, not sure where else! Im just a bit concerned about weather, I booked as I was recommended to go from October but Im reading mixed things. Can anyone help with what the weather is actually like? I was hoping for sunshine! Im taking my daughter and don't want the trip to be spoiled by rain…Thank you in advance. Also any tips on where to stay or restaurants or anything not to be missed would be much appreciated! Thanks again

• Trip to Munnar

Munnar Sep 15, 2015 at 3:23 AM

I’m visiting Munnar from Mumbai during my December vacation with my friends. We will land in Cochin airport and from there we will be directly heading to Munnar. It’s a 3 day trip and we have arranged a rental car in Cochin from Flaneur Cabs for our trip. What are the places that can be covered in 3 days? How much will it all cost to stay in Munnar (including stay in 3 star or deluxe hotels, cost of sightseeing and food)? I would be grateful if I could hear from you. Thanks!

• Weather in Kerala

Kochi Sep 23, 2015 at 5:49 PM

Hi, I've booked a holiday from the 23rd October - 6th November for 2 weeks in Kerala, staying in Munnar, Varkala, not sure about the rest yet! I'm a bit concerned as I'm hearing mixed things about the weather... I'm taking my daughter and was planning on a sunshine break! What is the rain like at this time, I don't want it to spoil our time here... Starting to wish I booked a different time, anyone been at this time? Thanks in advance!!

• Thekkady or Munnar?

Alappuzha Sep 14, 2015 at 5:42 AM

Hey guys!! I’m so happy and excited as my marriage will be on next month. I’m eagerly waiting for the day. We have planned to go to honeymoon in Kerala’s most beautiful places which we still haven’t made a decision. We have booked a cab in Cochin as we will be landing at Cochin airport and from there we are planning to go to either Munnar or Thekkady. Can anyone help me to decide which place should we go for honeymoon? I would be looking forward for your comments and suggestions. Thanks!!

• BobWaldman's Profile Photo

by BobWaldman Online Now Dec 5, 2010 at 11:06 AM

Any advice on Periyar? I have heard that it is overcrowded and very touristy. Any alternatives in Kerala?

4 Answers Dec 6, 2010 at 6:33 AM