Perazica Do

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• yavili's Profile Photo

Republic of Montenegro Sep 16, 2015 at 4:40 AM

Hello. I will be visiting Budva and Kotor next week. I wonder how I can find locals that rent their rooms. (sobe) Typically when I am at the bus station, locals used to approach me in other ex-Yugoslav countries but it is been a while I haven't visited the region. I wonder if same is valid for Montenegro. Thank you.

• taxi / bus from Herceg-novi to dubrovnick

Republic of Montenegro Sep 9, 2015 at 8:24 AM

Anyone have recommendations on taxi or bus from Herceg-Novi to Dubrovnick or Cavtat in early Oct? Is the border crossing a problem now, how long are lines and do taxis/shuttles or buses get to skip lines? Is there a best time of day to cross. We're used to the Tijuana, Mexico border crossing into California and that can take hours sometimes

• Dobrota vs Kotor

Republic of Montenegro Sep 17, 2015 at 10:35 PM

Hi, we'll be in Bay of Kotor for 3 nights in early October. We'd like to stay in an area where there are restaurants and shops within walking distance. Is Dobrota a community or town with services or is it residential only? Or would we be better off to stay in Kotor. We'll have a car and take day trips from there but would like to stay in an area with some amenities is walking distance. Any suggestions on day trips would be appreciated. We're a family of 3 adults and love hiking, beach, snorkeling, small towns and culture.