Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• vulpes's Profile Photo

Weekend in Budva

Budva May 20, 2015 at 9:58 AM

Hello everybody :)

Will be in Budva for the weekend starting Friday.Can anyone recommend any of the beaten path local cuisine restaurant/bar/delicacy place?Also if anyone will be on town and fancy to have a beer with me,let me know :)

Thanks!

more
    • Timisoara-Kotor

Republic of Montenegro May 4, 2015 at 1:26 AM

is there a train or bus from timisoara(romania) to kotor?
      or timisoara-podgorica-kotor?
      please, tahnk you

more
    • jeremiah6178's Profile Photo

What to see and where to stay in Montenegro

Republic of Montenegro May 4, 2015 at 6:50 AM

Hi. A friend and I are going to be in Montenegro for two weeks at the end of May and beginning of June. Neither of us have ever been there. We are flying into Tivat. Any suggestions on cities to visit, what to see, and reasonably priced (but safe and clean) places to stay would be greatly appreciated. Actually, any advice at all would be very helpful. Thank you very much! Jeremiah

more
    • Bus routes Montenegro

by garymacphee Online Now Mar 22, 2015 at 1:34 PM

Hi just wondering if anyone can help me we are coming to Montenegro end of August and was wondering if there is a bus that goes from Tivat airport to Perast? We will be flying from London Gatwick with Montenegro Airlines.
      Thanks

3 Answers Mar 23, 2015 at 1:29 PM
    • Bus routes

by garymacphee Online Now Mar 22, 2015 at 1:31 PM

Is there a bus that goes from Tivat airport to Perast?

• Stay in Perast or Kotor?

by Eva63 Online Now Jun 9, 2014 at 3:15 PM

I'm planning to spend a week or two in the Kotor Bay, Montenegro, this summer. Is it a good option to rent an apartment/hotel room in Perast instead of Kotor? Are there any good restaurants/bars in Perast? How much would a taxi from Kotor to Perast cost?

/Eva

7 Answers Jun 12, 2014 at 3:13 PM
    • opajay's Profile Photo

Interested in a guide around Perast and Kotor

by opajay Online Now Aug 20, 2011 at 7:34 AM

Two of us will be in Kotor next May and are interested in going to Perast and taking a boat tour to the little islands. In addition we would like to see the country sights. So, we thought a personal guide for a few hours would be helpful.
      Does any one have any recommendations? And if no guide, is there an easy way to go from Kotor to Perast?

3 Answers Aug 25, 2011 at 12:04 PM
    • gabima's Profile Photo

accommodation and beach in Perast?

by gabima Online Now Jun 25, 2006 at 8:26 AM

We are exploring accommodation possibilities in Montenegro for the end of July - beginning of August (two weeks). Is there a nice beach in Perast? Could you recommend some nice accommodation (we've seen the Boka Bay and have sent an inquiry already).

1 Answer Jun 30, 2006 at 8:50 AM
    • Dubrovnik to Perast

by bfs_boy Online Now Sep 23, 2005 at 2:55 AM

Hello. I am flying inot Dubrovnik then travelling to Perast. Any ideas on getting there? Thanks. David

9 Answers Jul 25, 2006 at 9:47 AM
    • bogomil's Profile Photo

accomodation

by bogomil Online Now Oct 11, 2004 at 7:38 AM

is there any accomodations in perast? Bogomil

6 Answers Jan 28, 2005 at 2:44 PM