Travel Answers
Perast

change location
  • Bus routes Montenegro

by garymacphee Online Now Mar 22, 2015 at 1:34 PM

Hi just wondering if anyone can help me we are coming to Montenegro end of August and was wondering if there is a bus that goes from Tivat airport to Perast? We will be flying from London Gatwick with Montenegro Airlines.
    Thanks

3 Answers Mar 23, 2015 at 1:29 PM
  • Bus routes

by garymacphee Online Now Mar 22, 2015 at 1:31 PM

Is there a bus that goes from Tivat airport to Perast?

• Stay in Perast or Kotor?

by Eva63 Online Now Jun 9, 2014 at 3:15 PM

I'm planning to spend a week or two in the Kotor Bay, Montenegro, this summer. Is it a good option to rent an apartment/hotel room in Perast instead of Kotor? Are there any good restaurants/bars in Perast? How much would a taxi from Kotor to Perast cost?

/Eva

7 Answers Jun 12, 2014 at 3:13 PM
  • opajay's Profile Photo

Interested in a guide around Perast and Kotor

by opajay Online Now Aug 20, 2011 at 7:34 AM

Two of us will be in Kotor next May and are interested in going to Perast and taking a boat tour to the little islands. In addition we would like to see the country sights. So, we thought a personal guide for a few hours would be helpful.
    Does any one have any recommendations? And if no guide, is there an easy way to go from Kotor to Perast?

3 Answers Aug 25, 2011 at 12:04 PM
  • gabima's Profile Photo

accommodation and beach in Perast?

by gabima Online Now Jun 25, 2006 at 8:26 AM

We are exploring accommodation possibilities in Montenegro for the end of July - beginning of August (two weeks). Is there a nice beach in Perast? Could you recommend some nice accommodation (we've seen the Boka Bay and have sent an inquiry already).

1 Answer Jun 30, 2006 at 8:50 AM
  • Dubrovnik to Perast

by bfs_boy Online Now Sep 23, 2005 at 2:55 AM

Hello. I am flying inot Dubrovnik then travelling to Perast. Any ideas on getting there? Thanks. David

9 Answers Jul 25, 2006 at 9:47 AM
  • bogomil's Profile Photo

accomodation

by bogomil Online Now Oct 11, 2004 at 7:38 AM

is there any accomodations in perast? Bogomil

6 Answers Jan 28, 2005 at 2:44 PM