Travel Answers

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Ferry reservations

Vancouver Nov 7, 2015 at 4:09 AM

Can anyone advise when B C ferries release the ferry reservations for on line booking for Vancouver / Vancouver Island. I have booked flights and hotels for next June and July (2016) and get a 'not available' when i try to reserve the ferry crossings

• Limo in budget Vancouver

Vancouver Nov 5, 2015 at 11:58 PM

Anyone has the contact of such company which offers the limo in budget in Vancouver. I want to hire a limo for my mum’s birthday party, just want to make her surprise. I am calling all her friends to be a part of this party to make this day very special for her.

Please advice. I would appreciate your advice and suggestions.

• Ride to Vancouver BC

by suesuccess Online Now Jan 9, 2011 at 1:08 PM

Looking for a ride from Penticton/Osoyoos BC to Vancouver (actually Delta BC just outside Vancovuer) between Jan 14-16th. Will pay the gas.

Have a small weiner dog and two monster suitcases plus a small one. Thanks

2 Answers Jan 9, 2011 at 1:47 PM
    • Penticton Canal

by BlumenStrasse Online Now Jul 22, 2008 at 1:00 PM

How much does it cost to rent a tube to float down the penticton canal with, and are there time limits to when you CAN float down the canal? LIke, are there cirtain times between say 9 am and 4 pm or something or it it a "when ever you want" kind of thing?

2 Answers Dec 27, 2009 at 3:24 AM
    • Staying at Elephant Island Winery Tree House?

by krenkema Online Now Aug 9, 2007 at 5:11 PM

Can anyone vouch for this place - it looks interesting and cozy but has anyone stayed there, or even been to the winery? Please Help!

3 Answers Aug 10, 2007 at 9:05 AM
    • About the cannal ride?

by kristanw Online Now Aug 3, 2007 at 11:25 AM

after you are done do you have to walk back to your vehical? also are there lockers or anything where you can put stuff that you may not want to chance losing in the water? oh yeah and about the water shoes... do you really need them?

1 Answer Aug 3, 2007 at 11:56 AM
    • Rusirius1's Profile Photo

What's this place all about?

by Rusirius1 Online Now May 23, 2006 at 1:13 AM

I heard this place was nice and not too crowded. Yet are there still enough things happening in town to make it interesting? I heard about the Frazer Valley between Abbotsford and Chilliwack being socked in by air pollution. And since I have asthma, I would not survive there. How's the air quality in Penticton?
      Are there enough shops and non-smoking restaurants to choose from? I hope it's not too "Red-Kneck". I was hoping to do some grocery shopping at an Organic Health food Store or a Farmer's Market. Please let me know what it's like there. Thanks.

From John, AKA: Rusirius1

2 Answers Jun 9, 2006 at 6:13 PM