Pensacola

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Ghost Tours

by kathy1968 Online Now Aug 20, 2010 at 4:08 PM

What are the dates for the Pensacola Ghost tours?

1 Answer Aug 20, 2010 at 6:26 PM
    • There must be an easier way to get to Pensecola.

by nene27leo Online Now May 10, 2010 at 1:17 PM

I want to visit Pensecola from Ft Lauderdale, FL. I've found only connecting flights in Georgia. It would take me approx. 6 hours to fly there.
      Does anyone have any better suggestions(besides driving there).

Thanks

5 Answers Jun 2, 2010 at 6:41 PM
    • Special Long Term Rates?

by mamaevie Online Now Jul 10, 2008 at 5:23 PM

Does HI offer special long-term rates for senior citizens? If not, canyou recommend any hotels that do? Thanks you

1 Answer Jul 14, 2008 at 12:45 PM
    • PENSACOLA TRAIN STATION

by WANDAG Online Now Dec 5, 2007 at 7:37 AM

I WONDER IF YOU CAN HELP ME OUT.
      MY MOM IS TRYING TO FIND INFO ON THE TRAINS GOING TO PENSACOLA.
      I KNOW THAT AFTER THE DAMAGE THE HURRICANE LEFT, IT WAS SHUT DOWN.
      SO I WAS TOLD THAT THE MOBILE STATION WAS OPENED. (IF IM EVEN PRONOUNCING OR WRITING IT CORRECTLY)
      CAN YOU TELL ME IF THE STATION IS OPEN IN PENSACOLA OR IF NOT THE CLOSEST
      TRAIN OR BUS STATION THERE IS?
      THANK YOU IN ADVANCE.

1 Answer Dec 5, 2007 at 8:27 AM
    • Mindy_J's Profile Photo

what holiday inn is best

by Mindy_J Online Now May 26, 2007 at 7:45 PM

we're about to make reservations to check out the area for relocation. Which is the best holiday inn???

3 Answers May 28, 2007 at 5:38 AM
    • Airport Parking

by Farmer01 Online Now May 22, 2007 at 11:43 AM

Are there any discounts available or alternative sites for parking for a week at Pensacola Airport?

1 Answer Nov 12, 2009 at 4:01 PM
    • Mindy_J's Profile Photo

HELP! We want to relocate to Pensacola

by Mindy_J Online Now May 21, 2007 at 9:47 AM

We live in Nashville, TN & have been researching on where we want to settle down & live. We love Pensacola, but are having a hard time finding jobs. My husband has a BA in business administration. Could someone help us with where the jobs are... companies, where they post jobs, something??? Thanks...

2 Answers Apr 30, 2008 at 2:47 AM
    • is it a safe for a family vacation during springbreak?

by eggroll Online Now Jul 8, 2006 at 5:48 PM

hi everyone,
      i was not too sure if pensacola was a safe bet for family vacation. im well aware of the wild parties all across florida, but i need a family vacation for my daughter (will be 4 year old). im going in the middle of march, so i dont know if its mardi gras party or family party. if i can get some insight, plz mail back. thx lots
      teddy

2 Answers Aug 27, 2006 at 7:52 AM
    • ttownrobin729's Profile Photo

Pensacola: Oyster Bar Restaurant or Smaller Crab House type near NAS bridge AND Dolphins By the Bay

by ttownrobin729 Online Now Jan 25, 2006 at 9:13 PM

Does anyone know if the Oyster Bar Restaurant is still open? It was on the way to the Naval Base NAS Pensacola, and further down still, after the road narrows, there was another seafood restaurant that was much more casual.
      The restaurant I'm hoping someone remembers was in existence back around 1981 through 1986 and it was located near Barrancas or on the main road to the Naval Station.

I can't remember the name for the life of me, but it was always one of my favorites (when I lived there 20 years ago).

I would suspect it suffered hurricane damage, as the water was high there near the little wooden bridge on a good day.

If anyone knows of it, please let me know, would you? How do you remember it? Even if it no longer exists...

You could go in and sit at a little wooden table with a red checkered tablecloth, order a pound of crab legs at a reasonable price, and crack eat and drink cold beer for hours. It was more of an event than a restaurant. I loved their oysters on the half shell too - the prices were unbelievable compared to what I've had to pay for "imported" raw oysters at the Seafood restaurant at the Docks...(but they were tasty too!).

The other one, I'm almost sure is gone due to Hurricane Ivan..It was on the north side of Gulf Breeze, on the water, east of the bridge I believe...You had to take a small dirt-type road to get back to it if I recall correctly. The atmosphere, the wonderful service, and the taste of the Rainbow Trout there will stay with me till my memory goes. I hope that memory of the taste comes back to me every now and then - I haven't had Rainbow Trout (Pecan Crusted at that!!) since I left there in 1986. The last time I searched for it or called the visitor's bureau (which I was the administrative assistant at for a year or so, at that time) I was told that they had suffered severe damage and that it was closed.

AHHHH, thanks for the memories..any and all "refreshers" appreciated!

1 Answer Aug 26, 2008 at 12:42 PM
    • FSU Tickets

by camio Online Now Sep 28, 2005 at 6:12 PM

Does anyone want 4 FSU vs. Syracuse tickets for Saturday's 3:30 game in Tally? Give me a call & I'll bring'em to you! 850-382-2222

• Pensacola: Long Term Parking

by mailman64 Online Now Jan 15, 2005 at 7:24 PM

Anyone know of any cheap long term(more than one month) parking in Pensacola?6.50 per day at the airport is too much! Any motels with park and fly like some in Atlanta? Thanks. Roy

• My RV needs washed and wax

by chester123 Online Now Apr 29, 2004 at 9:36 PM

Does anyone here in pensacola do any RV wash and wax or even a detail would be nice. I am in desprate need of one, my wife is getting on to me so I thought it would be a nice Mothers Day gift for her. Any advice? Thanks guy with the dirty RV :(

1 Answer Apr 29, 2004 at 9:42 PM
    • Mystery of a Unique Restaurant

by ETJAJ Online Now Aug 19, 2003 at 6:33 PM

I was told about a restaurant in Pensacola, FL that is unique in that you sit down at the dinner table and the meal is brought to you in serving bowls just as if you were having Thanksgiving Dinner. I want to go to this restaurant on this Saturday can someone help me?

7 Answers Jul 26, 2005 at 10:09 AM
    • dogs on beach

by walleyisme Online Now Nov 10, 2002 at 10:05 AM

Can you help us find a beach that allows dogs near Pensacola? Were going to visit family there soon.

4 Answers Nov 7, 2005 at 1:37 AM