Pensacola Travel Answers

change location
Mindy_J's Profile Photo

HELP! We want to relocate to Pensacola

by Mindy_J Online Now May 21, 2007 at 9:47 AM

We live in Nashville, TN & have been researching on where we want to settle down & live. We love Pensacola, but are having a hard time finding jobs. My husband has a BA in business administration. Could someone help us with where the jobs are... companies, where they post jobs, something??? Thanks...

Quote & Answer
2 Answers
  • ForestqueenNYC's Profile Photo

Re: HELP! We want to relocate to Pensacola

by ForestqueenNYC Online Now May 21, 2007 at 12:45 PM

Hi, Mindy. You might try posing your question on the Pensacola News Journal forum page. http://forums.pnj.com

I might join you down there, myself, one of these days. Have been trying to get back down there since before Ivan.

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • madmatg's Profile Photo

Re: HELP! We want to relocate to Pensacola

by madmatg Online Now Apr 30, 2008 at 2:47 AM

i'm from pensacola and from what i've seen Pensacola is kind of a hmm...bad place to look for a job seems like its minimum wage or really high class but little in between jobs and the ones that are seem to pay less than they would in neighboring areas. If you really want to live in pensacola you might consider checking out the surrounding areas, milton baymonet mobile; these kinds of places. My dad is a computer programmer manager(20 years experience) and drives all the way to baymonet everyday(about 45min to 1 hour drive on interstate) he drives all this way because even with the higher gas prices he makes a whole lot more in baymonet than he would working in pensacola.

Pensacola is great to live in! and i love it very much but it just doesnt have the best of markets right now; not to say you cant find a good job there it just may take some hard searching.

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines