Penrith

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Car park at Windermere

Windermere Mar 28, 2015 at 6:12 PM

Hi, I have book at day tour with mountain goats. We be driving up there and was wondering where can I park my car while we were on the tour. Any free parking?

more
    • One day tours to lake district from Edinburg

Lake District National Park Mar 25, 2015 at 3:10 AM

Hi,
      Can anyone suggest one day tours to Lake district say Windermere which through my search have found to be one places that could be visited in Lake distrcit when you just have a day.

more
    • Irina_Blyumina's Profile Photo

Advice of Cumbrias Local

Cumbria 12 hours ago

Hello! I need an advice of Cumbrias Locals. I have a pen friend who lives alone in a small village Mealsgate. We had been exchaiging letters every day for more than 3 months till last Thursday whan he didn't answer my last message. He is not a person who stops correspondence without any explination and I am afraid that he may be in trouble. He relocated to Mealsgate about 2 months and don't know his neighbours. Most people come to this place only for a weekend. So if he felt bad or locked or anything else it was possible that there were nobody to hepl! I had a such type bad experience when I couldn't open my bathroom door and thought that I might stay there forever. So I worry and don't know what to do. I found local police email but I am afraid they will dicide that it is a joke. I actually hope that he is fine but his computer is broken or just doesn't want to communicate but I would like to be sure that he doesn't need help.
      Any ideas?
      Thanks
      Irina

more