Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• sindar225's Profile Photo

Overnight parking

Valencia Mar 17, 2015 at 2:05 AM

Hi there!

I'm going to spend 4 days in Valencia this june and now I'm looking for a parking place as my hostel doesn't provide it. I found lots of places, but almost all of them require to pay the whole day which is as bit expensive and useless. Are there any places to park the car overnight?

more
    • Time required to leave airport Alicante

Alicante Mar 15, 2015 at 1:32 AM

My flight arrives at 12.40 p.m. at Alicante Airport; my bus leaves for Murcia at 13.15 p.m. Can i make it to that bus or do I need tot take the next one?

more
    • Photographer

by LarsG Online Now Jan 18, 2015 at 1:09 AM

need a photographer to take family photo in July on vacation home. anyone know about a good?

12 Answers Jan 19, 2015 at 2:38 AM
    • Transfer from Rues airport to Peniscola

by chrstno Online Now Feb 6, 2012 at 4:00 AM

Transfer is so expensive so we are looking at different options. Can anyone advise us the best way to get there.

1 Answer Feb 6, 2012 at 11:11 AM
    • Getting to Peniscola city centre

by moi1 Online Now Jul 11, 2011 at 6:59 AM

I would like to make a day trip to Peniscola from Valencia. I have read that I have to travel to Estación de Benicarló-Peñíscola but I would like to ask if this train station is near the city centre of Peniscola that is, is it within walking distance or I need to travel by bus?

thanks for your help :)

4 Answers Jul 13, 2011 at 3:29 AM
    • Travel to Peniscola

by SophieUSA Online Now Jan 16, 2011 at 3:48 PM

Hi,

We are considering travelling to Peniscola this summer. We are considering staying at a Hotel called Acuasol, in Urbanizacion Penismar. We would be flying into Madrid, then continuing our travel by train.

What I was able to find out so far is that the closest train station to Ubanization Penismar is at Ulldecona-Alcanar. Is this correct? If so, I found that this train station is about 45 minutes by car from the final destimation. Can you catch a bus at the train station? Is there a better way to get to Peniscola when coming from Madrid?

Thanks for any help you can provide.
      Sophie

5 Answers Jan 18, 2011 at 7:29 PM
    • How do i get from Peniscola to Benicassim everyday for the festival?

by chant1981 Online Now Jun 18, 2009 at 3:34 AM

Help! Is there any public transport that goes from Peniscola to Benicassim? I'm looking for the cheapest and easist options! Will be going during the festival.

thank you!!

• travelling to peniscola

by keera_xx Online Now Apr 11, 2008 at 3:15 PM

hello all

does anyone have any suggestions on how to travel from the airport in barcelona (reus) to peniscola? and how long that would take?

and then to travel from peniscola to benicassim, return, everyday for the five days? how long would that take and how best to get there?

not driving and am finding it difficult to find information about this!
      it would help if there was a weekly ticket for cheaper, or something similar.

thanks, keera

4 Answers Jul 9, 2008 at 3:25 AM
    • Peniscola

by Inge61 Online Now May 22, 2003 at 8:42 AM

Can anybody tell me where we can eat good Tapas, fresh Fish and Paëlla in Peniscola and surroundings for a reasenable price? We're going on a holiday next week.

3 Answers Jan 20, 2014 at 9:40 AM