Peniche

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Taking up sport

São Martinho do Porto Apr 7, 2014 at 6:30 AM

Hi I am 25 year old male who is spending the Summer in Sao Martinho do Porto. I really enjoy sport particularly Ruby, Football - really any team sport and badminton. Can you suggest any clubs that I can join to meet people whilst I am there.
      Many thanks
      Ben

more
    • styxgirl's Profile Photo

monasteries

Alcobaça Mar 30, 2014 at 11:17 AM

I would like to go to alcobaca(from lisbon) then to batalha and will stay the night in tomar.I looked up buses between alcobaca and batalha on RODO but couldn't find a answer.Can anyone help?

thank you,
      linda

more
    • surf school

by luizepootje Online Now Jun 18, 2013 at 5:10 AM

Hi, is there more than one surfschool in Peniche and if so, what is the best choice, and why?

2 Answers Jun 19, 2013 at 4:43 AM
    • JimW58's Profile Photo

Fishing charters

by JimW58 Online Now Mar 27, 2013 at 8:24 AM

We have a group going to Peniche in September. Are there any fishing charters and how do you arrange for therm in advance?

1 Answer Mar 29, 2013 at 4:11 AM
    • Airport to Peniche

by dianeduvale Online Now Apr 20, 2012 at 12:49 AM

Hello - my Son will be arriving in Lisbon Airport at about 20.00 hrs next Sat 28th and needs to get to his Hotel in Peniche. I understand that he will have missed the last Bus? What are his options? He is on a limited Budget!
      Thanks

4 Answers Apr 23, 2012 at 10:00 AM
    • Fishing

by castros_bro Online Now Jul 20, 2011 at 4:06 AM

Hi, we'll be in Peniche in mid August and am looking to go game fishing for a day (or half day). Anyone got any contacts of information which will help? Mark

1 Answer Jul 21, 2011 at 3:15 PM
    • Peniche

by carol3069 Online Now Jul 1, 2011 at 1:41 AM

Staying in Peniche for 3 nights in September. Can anyone recommend a nice accommodation/hotel/b.b. in the town, not near the beech as there are mostly young surfers staying there. We would prefer to stay in the town itself

3 Answers Jul 1, 2011 at 11:25 AM
    • holiday in peniche

by carol3069 Online Now May 27, 2011 at 4:48 AM

Going to the Silver Coast in August September. Like to find out where my husband and I can stay in Peniche TOWN that is reasonable

2 Answers Jun 2, 2011 at 3:41 PM
    • CarolMcLoughlin's Profile Photo

Accommodation

by CarolMcLoughlin Online Now Jul 14, 2010 at 2:11 AM

Hi,
      Read your page, do you have an e-mail address for Restaurante Popular in Peniche as I am unable to connect to them on the web site you have on your page.

Carol

1 Answer Jul 14, 2010 at 2:40 AM
    • public transport

by riotpaddler Online Now Jul 11, 2010 at 1:40 PM

Wanting to get a rede expresso bus from lisbon to peniche. How do I find out how much it costs and how do I find out if I need to make any bus changes on the route? I do not speak portugese. Grateful for any help that anybody can give.

2 Answers Jul 11, 2010 at 11:12 PM
    • hazabaza's Profile Photo

Surf Camp

by hazabaza Online Now Jan 11, 2010 at 3:12 AM

Hi
      Have been told Peniche is a good place for a surf trip.
      Anyone used Maximum Surfcamp? any good?

cheers
      H

2 Answers May 29, 2011 at 5:56 AM