Pendik

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Design a custom made locket possibility

Istanbul Yesterday

Will be in Istanbul Turkey for 4 nights in 2016. A while back while walking on the beach I found a sanddollar about the size of a quarter. I've always wanted to find a locket with a clear (Glass) face that I could display the sanddollar in and wear. I wondered if it would be possible to have such a locket made while in Istanbul and if so where would I start to locate someone to design and make one for me.

more
    • The best place for swimming

Buyukada Aug 25, 2015 at 2:45 AM

Hi! Please, could you explain me how to reach the beach at Buyukada from Istanbul. We will take the ferry from Kabatas and we will arrive at the island center. So when we arrive where to go, how and which beach, or nearest?
      Thanks

more
    • The best place for swimming

Buyukada Aug 25, 2015 at 12:50 AM

Hi! Please, could you explain me how to reach the beach at Buyukada from Istanbul. We will take the ferry from Kabatas and we will arrive at the island center. So when we arrive where to go, how and which beach, or nearest?
      Thanks

more
    • Blakium's Profile Photo

Haribo manufacture visit - Istanbul

Istanbul Aug 5, 2015 at 1:22 AM

Hi,

is it possible to visit Haribo manufacture in Istanbul? and if yes, can you please provide me with address and more details..

thanks

more
    • From airport ataturk to Gumruk Sk. (Galata palace Hotel)?

Istanbul Aug 28, 2015 at 5:21 AM

My hotel is Galata Palace Hotel and i am wondering how to reach it from the airport.
      I have seen the route havatas buses makes and it passes very near. Is it possibe to ask the driver to drop you off at that point or any other point rather than taksim square?
      thank you

more
    • public transportation

Istanbul Aug 16, 2015 at 6:45 PM

Is it a good idea to take a bus or other form of public transportation to our hotel from the airport. We are staying at the Hotel Empress located at Akbiyik Cad.10. We arrive at IST at 5:00 pm on a Sunday.

more
    • Any recommendations for hygienic Turkish baths? Any must see places to visit on the Asia side?

Istanbul Aug 9, 2015 at 9:42 AM

Hi,

Going to Istanbul at the end of August. Has anyone been to a Turkish bath? Any recommendations/tips? Also, we would like to check out the Asia side but unfortunately not many forums speak much of it. What is a must see in Asia? It could even be a shop or colorful place to take photos, etc. Doesn't have to be something super touristy. Anything at all. Thanks in advance!

more
    • safety in Istanbul

Istanbul Jul 31, 2015 at 3:57 AM

Arriving next week. With regards to the security situation from earlier this week. We would appreciate thoughts on how safe it is from people in Istanbul at the present time. Thank you.

more
    • roamer61's Profile Photo

Tours or not

Istanbul Aug 19, 2015 at 8:17 AM

As I am considering Istanbul for next year, I would like to know if one should book a tour or series of tours or, if one can visit the city independently as one would do in Europe?

more
    • Safe for American travels?

Istanbul Aug 14, 2015 at 2:10 AM

Hello all. I am looking for advice.
      A group of friends (all American) And I are planning to travel to Istanbul this weekend (August 14-16).

In light of recent terrorist events and the August 15th anniversary of the first attack of the Kurdish Workers Party (also called PKK or KGK) is it safe to travel to Istanbul? It is said that this anniversary has sparked violence and attacks in the past.

Thank you!

more
    • aghapyegypt's Profile Photo

One day Istanbul

Istanbul Aug 10, 2015 at 7:48 PM

Good morning Guys, I will have a transit in Sabiha Gökçen Airport on the 4th of Sep,2015 and like to visit Istanbul between 9:00 till 09:00 pm till 09:00 pm my flight will be at 10:55 pm .
      how can I see almost of the city in this time ? should i rend a taxi or car for one day or using Metro?
      I like using public transportation I like to interact with the people and also i think it;s cheaper .
      how about safety there ? i heard about some demonstrations??
      I like to eat public food and have very simple souvenir.
      any recommendations??

more
    • Safety in Instanbul?

Istanbul Aug 10, 2015 at 11:54 PM

In light of recent events (including yesterday 10th August). I was wondering how safe Instanbul is now? Was it near the tourist area?

We are holidaying in Bulgaria next month, and was looking at the possibility of a trip through to Instanbul, but naturally we now have concerns. It's somewhere we have always wanted to visit, so it would be a real shame if we missed out.

Your help would be appreciated.

more
    • Distance from tuzla to pendik

by varun1402 Online Now Apr 15, 2015 at 1:41 AM

Hi,I will be staying in radisson hotel tuzla and want to go to pendik Marina for dinner ..how long is it from radisson hotel and how much a taxi will cost me ..also which restaurants are good there ..also do I get a taxi at night to return back from pendik to tuzla

3 Answers Apr 15, 2015 at 3:59 PM