Pembrokeshire Coast National Park

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• TAXIS FROM BANGOR RAILWAY STATION

Bangor 6 hours ago

Is it easy to pick up a taxi on arrival at the railway station or do you need to prebook?

more
    • fancy dress

Swansea Mar 27, 2014 at 8:05 AM

for my daughters 21st she wants a nite out in Swansea with her mates wearing pyjamas/nitewear of some sort so would it being a problem going into pubs & clubs dressed like that?

more
    • csuresh's Profile Photo

North Wales - Driving route - Tips

Snowdonia Apr 17, 2014 at 7:16 AM

I am planning to take the driving route starting from Halkyn where I am staying on Day 1 and follow Llandudno, Conwy, Llanfairpwllgwyngyll, Caernarfon, Porthmadog, Bala Lake and Aberystwyth. I wanted to include Holyhead, but seem to be a long travel. Can anyone suggest what I can add or remove in my route? I will be travelling with 2 kids (aged 9 and 5) and will be interested in any short stop-over on the route. Aberystwyth will be stay place on Day 2.

more
    • Recommendation for Riding?

by jaykaym Online Now Jul 5, 2004 at 1:03 PM

Greetings: My family and I (2 adults, 16 and 12 year old) will be spending a week near the village of Dale in late July. My 16-year old daughter loves to ride (she owns a horse and rides at least 5-6 times a week). My husband is also an experienced rider and the two of them are hoping to go on several half day rides. Neither care for stuffy, show-type riding. Although I've been told that one can find riding centers through the local ads when we get to the Pembrokeshire area, does anyone have recommendations on which riding center is best? My husband and daughter would like to find a place that has healthy and lively horses, interesting trails to ride, and friendly people. Thanks in advance for any suggestions you have.