Pemberton

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• First visit to Australia-4d3n @ perth

Perth Jul 2, 2015 at 11:30 AM

Hi, my friend and I ( both females) are traveling to Perth on the coming 24th-27th July. As we only managed to squeeze out 4d3n for the trip, we would like your kind advice on the following :

1. Given our time constrain, Is the following itinerary feasible?

Day 1: kings park

• (arriving Perth @ 1730hrs)

Day 2: Caversham + Nambung national park
      Day 3: Fremantle
      Day 4: Perth city ( Bell Tower, the Perth Mint...etc)

• return flight @ 1830 hrs

Are there any points of interests not to be missed that can be slotted in, other than those mentioned above?

2. In terms on accommodation, We are currently looking at Hyat/ Duxton/ Hilton/ Holiday Inn/ The Nest on Newcastle. May I know which one is better and more conveniently located, based on our itinerary above?

Thank you so much in advance!

more
    • Trees in Northampton

Northampton 7 hours ago

was wondering if someone can help me, sick of searching the internet. I'm curious as to what tall trees grow well in Northampton? thank in advance for any help given :)

more
    • Restaurant

State of Western Australia Jun 19, 2015 at 12:47 AM

Is there a Brazilian Restaurant in Armadale W.A. If so what is the name of it?

more
    • eviec38's Profile Photo

Using Atm Card in Perth

Perth Jun 17, 2015 at 11:55 AM

Can anyone give any tips on using Atm in Perth I have a n irish card and wondering about charges, best places to use it etc thank you

more
    • Travelling solo for the first time

Perth Jun 29, 2015 at 12:42 AM

I am travelling solo to Perth on the 27th July to 1st Aug 15. Totally clueless on how to go about planning for the trip. Moreover having issues with accommodation as due to budget constraint. Please help.
      Anu

more
    • eviec38's Profile Photo

spending money

Perth Jun 15, 2015 at 6:38 AM

Im going to Perth from Ireland for 15 days n august just wondering how much spending money would I roughly need? is it expensive 2 eat/drink etc?

more
    • 7 days 6 nights Perth Tour

Perth Jun 8, 2015 at 6:45 AM

Hey, May I know how much is the minimum spending for a 7 days 6 nights tour to Perth, Australia?
      Kinda urgent.
      I'm from Malaysia. About to travel to Perth by the end of September.

more