Travel Answers

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Experiential tourism in Ecuador

Ecuador Nov 7, 2015 at 8:22 AM

Or someone knows a web site where you can find guides to take me to places not so traditional.

• Refund From Tame

Ecuador Nov 25, 2015 at 9:10 PM

I Recently bought refundable airline tickets from Tame. However, my travel plans have changed and I need to cancel my flights. I have sent numerous emails and phone calls, however the Refund Department is not responding.

Does anyone know how I can go about getting my refund?

• Dragonlady's Profile Photo

Ecuador, ecig supplies and nicotine juice

Ecuador Nov 12, 2015 at 12:34 PM

Are ecig supplies and nicotine juices readily available in Ecuador... specifically Quito? Mompeche? If so, how would you rate quality, purity, pricing? Thanks, in advance.

• One month in acuador

Ecuador Nov 10, 2015 at 11:39 AM

Hello I'm planning to travel in Ecuador for a month January 2016 already booked Galapagos and amazon and I booked acomodation in Quito for 4 days. then I will have 2 weeks to visit otovallo mindo latacunga cotopaxi banos and cuenca.
      I'm a solo traveller. Guys do you think that I will be able to see the places I posted.

Will it be easy to buy flights from cuenca to quito there and then please?

I don't like to book accommodation in advance and you think it's easy to find on the way?

Any suggestions will help.

• Marti24's Profile Photo

What to do in Ecuador?

Ecuador Oct 30, 2015 at 6:18 AM

What are the top 10 most important thing to do?

Near Pelileo