Peizerwold

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Shuttle bus

Noordwijk aan Zee Yesterday

Is there a shuttle bus from noordwijk aan zee to the keukenhoff? Do you have a contact

more
    • Grady_S's Profile Photo

Synagogues in Leeuwarden

Leeuwarden Apr 21, 2014 at 1:47 AM

Are there synagogues in Leeuwarden?
      Any trace of Judaism in Leeuwarden?
      And if so... can I get the location for the synagogues?

more
    • Holland pass . Is it worth ?

Amsterdam Apr 14, 2014 at 11:06 PM

We are four people going to Amsterdam for two days. We are planning to visit Anne franks house , kuekenhof gardens, two hour city bus tour, rjiksmuseum , Van Gogh museum , vondlepark and go to dam square .
      We read that the pass does not involve ride to scipol airport . So should we buy holland pass or travel on our own ?
      Does it prove to be cheaper ?
      Also , can we buy the holland pass in Amsterdam itself or is it necessary to buy it online ?

more
    • Bulb fields by air

Lelystad Apr 14, 2014 at 3:53 AM

Are there any trips, by air, over the bulb fields?

more
    • Restaurants

Zandvoort Apr 11, 2014 at 11:05 AM

Restaurant suggestions?

more
    • Bike hire in Leiden

Leiden Apr 10, 2014 at 9:07 AM

Where is the best place to hire bikes,about 8, for 3 days from 20-22 May?

How much and what deposit?

more
    • Beetroot powder & saffron flowers - den bosch

Den Bosch Apr 6, 2014 at 1:13 PM

Hi,
      Any idea where i can get beetroot powder and saffron flowers in den bosch?

more
    • Tour Groups

Amsterdam Mar 31, 2014 at 6:08 PM

Recommendation of tour groups for day trip to Brugges from Amsterdam.

more
    • samtin's Profile Photo

Staying near Sloterdjik station (north/west Amtsterdam) - best route to walk to city centre

Amsterdam Yesterday

We like to walk! We are staying at the Golden Tulip Hotel and would like advice on which is the most interesting and pleasant (picturesque)/safest route to take if we want to walk into the heart of the city. Also, if anyone know if there is a bus stop nearby with buses that can take us to/from the city centre to the hotel. Thank you. Sam.

more
    • Grady_S's Profile Photo

About food and places to eat in Leeuwarden

Leeuwarden Apr 15, 2014 at 4:33 AM

Where can I eat cheap in Leeuwarden?
      Looking for cheap places to eat

more
    • bus 858 schedule

Keukenhof Apr 14, 2014 at 3:15 AM

When does the last Keukenhof Express 858 bus leave the gardens to go back to the airport?

more
    • Coffee shops in Middelburg Netherlands

Middelburg Mar 29, 2014 at 10:51 PM

are there coffee shops in Middelburg like in Amsterdam? I have heard so many conflicting news articles on the matter. I will be visiting soon. Should I stop in Amsterdam before coming to Middelburg?

more
    • Combi Ticket

Keukenhof Mar 24, 2014 at 11:13 PM

I plan to visit Keukenhof before I go to Bruges, Belgium. I will be landing at AMS and plan to take the Keukenhof Express Bus from Schiphol.

Adults: from Schiphol Airport/Leiden Central station/Haarlem € 23,00

Can I use the Combi Ticket to travel from Schiphol (number 858 bus) and then go to Leiden Central (number 854 bus) instead?

more
    • train ticket price from schiphol to amsterdam

Schiphol Yesterday

train ticket price from schiphol to amsterdam city center

more
    • kukenhoff with luggage

Amsterdam Yesterday

I am visiting kukenhoff garden directly from shifol airport. Are there buses going to kukenhoff where l can carry my luggage ? And also whether they will allow me to keep luggage in bus till l return back in same bus to schifol

more
    • is there a direct bus between Roosendaal and Antwerp??

Roosendaal Apr 18, 2014 at 4:06 AM

is there a direct bus between Roosendaal and Antwerp??

more
    • Amsterdam to Lauwersoog

Amsterdam Apr 14, 2014 at 2:33 AM

I wish to go from Amsterdan to Lauwersoog
      I have been told to get a train to Groningen or Leeuwarden
      and then a bus.

Which would be better ? Groningen or Leeuwarden
      From which train station in Amsterdam do these trains go from ??
      thanks
      Dewi

more
    • Holland pass

Amsterdam Apr 13, 2014 at 9:02 PM

We are in amsterdam for 2 days and want to visit kukenhoff gardens want to see Rijiiks museum van gaugh museum canal tour of city etc.should we buy holland pass 2 which means 1gold 1 silver ticket and it says exchnge your gold & silver ticket for kukenhoff . And only one entry to Rijiks museum per pass . Does it mean we can see Rijiks & kukenhoff both by buying Holland pass. Also pl tell can we buy holland pass after landing in Amsterdam or to buy online before? And any site to claerify our doubts .

more
    • flying to Staphorst

Staphorst Mar 31, 2014 at 5:31 AM

Can i fly into staphorst? if not can you advise me of the nearest airport please?

Thanks

more
    • From Eindhoven Airport to Centerparcs de Kempervennen

Eindhoven Mar 26, 2014 at 2:45 PM

Hi . I am looking for a price to get a family of 21 from Eindhoven Airport to Centerparcs de Kempervennen and back 30 June and 7th July 2014.
      Any suggestions please?
      pecaro@yahoo.com

more
    • transit visa

Schiphol Mar 25, 2014 at 3:43 AM

hi, if i am traveling from mumbai to cork via amsterdam. i have a connecting flight in amsterdam after 2hrs. i hold the visa for Ireland. do i need to have transit visa.

more
    • stevemt's Profile Photo

SIM CARD FOR DONGLE

Netherlands Mar 23, 2014 at 4:53 PM

Hi all,

I will be traveling on a barge for 2 weeks in the Netherlands, and will need a sim card for my dongle.

The dongle supports the 850 and 2100 mhz bands.

I only want it for internet, not phone.

Any recomendations on a provider to go with for this, and what the price rang will be?

Also, can I get the sim card at the airport? or would it be cheaper elsewhere?

Many thanks in advance

STEVE♠

more
    • budget option to get to the city center

Amsterdam 10 hours ago

Hi VTers,

We’re a group of 20 friends visiting Amsterdam on a budget from July 30 – August 07. We’ll be staying a little bit out of the city center, at hotel Holiday Inn Amsterdam . Appreciate if anyone could tell me how much it costs to get from the hotel to the center ,and vice versa, by tram, metro or bus ? I have recently heard about GVB cards valid for 24, 48 ,72 ,96 ….hrs , do you think they could be a good option for saving money , especially we will most likely make more than one ride a day to the center? How much are these cards and where to get them ?

Thanks a lot for your help.

more
    • tempura's Profile Photo

Wadden loop

Pieterburen Apr 8, 2014 at 11:53 PM

Hello,
      We (2 adults and 1 child 10 years) plan a 3 hours wadden loop (zwerftocht) from Pieterburen. The organisator told us there is no problem to do this with a 10 years old child but I have some doubts about it. Has somebody experience with such a mud hiking ?
      Thanks a lot

more
    • Roermond for 'younger people'

Roermond Apr 7, 2014 at 7:34 AM

Hi,

I am possibly moving to Roermond or Maastricht on a permenant basis. I have not spent much time in Roermond so I was wondering what the nightlife was like in general for people of my age (32). I am not looking for it to be bustling but some life particularly on weekends would be good.

Also, I found Maastricht to be fairly metropolitan with many English speaking people - probably due to the university. Is Roermond much the same or is it mainly populated by Dutch people.

Any reply from somebody with experience of these city's would be a great help.

Thank you :)

more