Pegu

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• August 2015 Flooding

Burma Aug 3, 2015 at 3:45 PM

Hi guys, I am planning on arrival to Yangon, Myanmar on the 20th of August so in two weeks. Currently there is extremly extremly horrendus flooding and landslides - reports have been made on fatalities.
      Chin and Rakhine states have been declared disaster zones, along with the Sagaing and Magway regions. Just wonderning if anyone is currently over there or know someone to contact about it? I plan to go to Bagan which is right next to Magway region and Mandalay is right next to Sagaing region.

more
    • miki64's Profile Photo

Golden Rock

Kyaiktiyo Aug 11, 2015 at 12:22 PM

I' m planning my trip to Myanmar and I'm thinking to go from yangon to Bago and then Golden rock. Sleep on the top and then go to Inle lake. It's possible to do with buses or too difficult?
      I don't understand if anyway I must to walk for reach the top or I can reach the hotel by car or pickup.
      thanks

more
    • Chyan's Profile Photo

About entering Yangon for the third time and subsequent

Rangoon Aug 15, 2015 at 4:44 PM

May i know is it true if you have entered Yangon in the past two years you cannot enter Yangon the third time with a single tourist entry visa? A travel agent asked me to apply a business visa in order to enter Yangon the third and subsequent times. Otherwise show proof of employer letter allowing me to tour Yangon again. I do not want to go through the hassle again.

Please advise.

more