change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• ebehenna's Profile Photo

Halifax city busses

Halifax Mar 29, 2014 at 11:45 AM

Am looking to take city bus from Scotia Square Terminal to Lord Nelson Hotel in near future. How would I go about it? And thanks.

more
    • ebehenna's Profile Photo

City busses

Halifax Mar 29, 2014 at 12:16 PM

Pomerol, where do I pick up "Bus 14" in Scotia Square? Will be dropped off there by Metro X bus from airport. Thanks.

more
    • Reccommend a plce to visit

Halifax Apr 9, 2014 at 10:45 AM

Hi we are in Halifax for a short day in July, it seems Peggy Cove is over rated so was considering taking a Tall Ship tour ,Thoughts please and is it easy to do your own rather than an excursion with the cruise ship we are on. Thanks in advance :)

more
    • Post Office

by Doberaybushka Online Now Oct 31, 2013 at 4:32 PM

Is the Sou Wester Restaurant & gift shop a legal Canada Post office? I sent a greeting card from the counter upstairs where a woman stamped the card with the lighthouse stamp almost 6 weeks ago (September 26th) and the card still hasn't arrived at High River, Alberta.

• victorwkf's Profile Photo

Peggy's Cove in November 2005

by victorwkf Online Now Oct 20, 2005 at 10:52 PM

Hi

I will be going to Halifax in mid November 2005 and thinking of visiting Peggy's Cove. Since November is a low season, I could not find any day tours going to from Halifax to Peggy's Cove on the internet. Hope someone can provide me information on whether there are any daily transport or day tours from Halifax to Peggy's Cove in mid November.

I will also need some information on Halifax as well, and will be posting them on the VT Halifax forum soon.

Regards
      Victor

4 Answers May 7, 2008 at 12:40 PM