change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Siege78's Profile Photo

Upper West?

New York City Apr 19, 2015 at 6:30 AM

I'm planning my first trip to New York this summer and was curious about the neighborhood around the HI-Hostel. Any local info? Places to eat/ good bars...other tips?

more
    • Good Place to Watch Sunrise

Syracuse Mar 25, 2015 at 8:10 AM

Going to be dropping a friend off at the airport VERY early in the morning, and would love to stop and watch the sunrise somewhere beautiful after. I'm not too familiar with the city, any suggestions?

more
    • JFK Airport Navigating

New York City Apr 18, 2015 at 7:57 AM

Any suggestions for a solo traveler arriving into JFK from England @ 10;30 pm & connecting to a domestic
      flight the following morning @ 6 am? Would rather just stay @ airport but are there any overnight baggage lockers?
      Any suggestions for a pay as you go lounge?

more
    • lynmur's Profile Photo

Carolines on Broadway Comedy Club

New York City Apr 1, 2015 at 11:53 AM

Just wondering if anyone has been here? There is a stand up show on the saturday night that we are there and thinking of booking tickets for dinner and show? Is food any good? Says a 2 drink minimum in show which is no problem at all, any idea if drinks are mega expensive or reasonably priced? Thanks. (Also if you dont recommend this place then is there any other places you'd recommend? Thanks

more
    • lynmur's Profile Photo

Woodberry Common

New York City Mar 26, 2015 at 1:03 PM

Hi there can anyone please tell me the best way to get out to Woodberry Common? Happy to take a bus if thats best, have seen a few with different times for pick ups in the morning but want one thats flexible for coming back in the afternoon too. Its a Friday we are going. Thanks

more
    • LiaL's Profile Photo

New York visit

New York City Apr 11, 2015 at 4:58 AM

Hi there! Has any of you purchased the New York Pass?? is it convenient? Any tips for an 8 days journey?? Thank you!!

more