Pedrouços

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Inexpensive month rentals in this area

Cascais Mar 25, 2014 at 2:37 AM

My husband and I want to spend the month of march 2015 in any area west of Lisbon or setubal. Our needs are simple one bedroom with kitchen, we explore a lot so easy access to park car. We currently spend four months in Vilamoura and should you need info feel free to contact us.

more
    • MsLena's Profile Photo

Anywhere to leave luggage?

Cabo da Roca Apr 6, 2014 at 6:18 AM

I will be going alone from Cascais to Sintra by bus 403 next Monday, carrying a suitcase. I would like to get off the bus at Cabo de Roca and stay there for one hour before the next bus arrives. Is there anywhere I can store/leave my luggage for that hour?

Greetings from Lena

more
    • How to get from Baixa to Mafra?

Mafra Mar 22, 2014 at 9:29 AM

Hello there! we have booked a hotel at at avenida da liberdade – Baixa & would like to then go to Quinta dos Machados
      Estrada Nacional 8 Barras, Gradil Mafra. Can you suggest the quickest way? We will not be renting a car. Thanks

more
    • milliturtle's Profile Photo

Secret Pastelarias?

Lisbon Apr 15, 2014 at 5:14 PM

Hi, I am going to Lisbon in May. I read somewhere that there are these secret bakeries that operate from night to early morning. I think they are called bolos da madrugada. Unfortunately, they seem to be very much you will find one if you know where it is. (Hence, secret... I know.)

While I am not sure if we will be out that late, can someone point me in the right direction on where to find one?

Thanks.

more
    • Hotel choice

Lisbon Apr 9, 2014 at 6:13 PM

We will be in Lisbon for a week in July.We have points we would like to use up for hotels.
      We can either do the Sheraton or Holiday Inn/Crowne Plaza.
      What is the best choice?

more
    • kay0674's Profile Photo

To and from airport

Lisbon Apr 16, 2014 at 4:03 PM

Best way to get to hotel from the airport. Bear in mind we are going on a 10 day cycling tour so will have cycling gear with us (large suitcases) but no bikes! Found one taxi service for 40 euros. Seemed a little high! Thanks.

more
    • Flights from DFW to Lisbon

Lisbon Mar 25, 2014 at 4:27 PM

Hi, I'm beginning to plan my first trip to visit my granddaughter at Lajes and hope to spend a few days in the Lisbon area. Since I have plenty of time, but little money, I'm searching for the best flight deal from DFW, TX. Any advice will be appreciated.

more
    • Best ways to travel from Lisbon to Seville Spain

Lisbon Mar 26, 2014 at 6:48 AM

What has been found to be the most efficient way to get from Lisbon to Seville, Spain, if not renting an auto to drive yourself?

more
    • How to get from spain to lisbon? How long n how much?

Lisbon Mar 24, 2014 at 9:21 AM

What is the easiest and cheapest way to get from spain to lisbon n how long it takes?

more
    • WildSong's Profile Photo

Buying Batteries - Double AA

Lisbon Mar 20, 2014 at 12:24 PM

Ola,
      how easy is it to find Double AA batteries in Lisbon, and Lagos, Portugal?
      And are they expensive, or inexpensive, compared to Canada?
      or should I just bring a lot of batteries with me?
      James

more
    • Bairro Alto at night

Lisbon Mar 30, 2014 at 5:24 PM

I am a female going to Lisbon alone, and I would really like to go to Bairro Alto to see the nightlife. I don't want to have to walk alone back to where I'm staying near Rossio Square - would it be easy for me to catch a taxi from Bairro Alto?

more
    • leics's Profile Photo

Airport transport.........

Lisbon Apr 6, 2014 at 4:01 AM

I'll be in Lisbon the week after next, with a friend. It's been a while since I was there for the Euromeet and public transport has changed a bit since that time.

We'll be landing around 8.30pm and need to get to Restauradores. Aerobus 1 goes there directly or we can take the Metro which involves a change of line at S. Sebastiao.

Apart from the Metro being cheaper, is there any reason why we should choose one over the other?

Thanks in advance. :-)

more