Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Blakium's Profile Photo

Lisbon Helicopter flight tour

Lisbon Yesterday

Hello :)
      i saw a deal on Viator about an helicopter tour in lisbon, and i would like to know if you recommend getting it from viator or to get it from an agency when i get to Lisbon (or another website if available).
      i will be in Lisbon in June, for 8 days, is it worth the price?
      thanks in advance

more
    • Restaurant i Lisboa,near Oceanario

Lisbon May 7, 2015 at 4:13 AM

Which restaurant would you recommend near the Oceanario?
      We are a group of 25 attending a medical conference, and I´m responsible for finding a good restaurant on the Sunday June 15th
      Thank you
      KR,
      Hanne from Oslo,Norway

more
    • Interesting places in Lisbon

Lisbon May 5, 2015 at 6:24 AM

Hello all!
      My name is Irina Kostareva, I'm editor of the Russian travel magazine "Afisha World". Now we are making a list of interesting places in Lisbon from locals. I think you have a favorite place in the city. Could you tell me about only one your favorite place in Lisbon? I need some places (one place from one person) as museums, shops, cafes, parks…

more
    • Lisbon and day trips

Lisbon May 2, 2015 at 8:45 AM

I'm coming to Lisbon in mid June. I heard that Lisbon is the most beautiful city, but I also want to see other places in Portugal.

My flight is to Lisbon and I'll be landing at 19:30 PM, so I'm thinking to stay in Lisbon for this night. and after I have 7 full days, so this is my plan, tell me if it's good or should I change anything:
      Day 1 - train from Lisbon-oriente in the morning to Porto (if I take the 7:00 AM train or even 6:09 is it safe to walk alone to oriente?) and staying at a hotel in Porto for the night.
      Day 2 - A bit more of Porto, and then a train to aveiro (I was in Venice, they say it's "little venice") and after another train to Lisbon. from now on each day I stay in Lisbon for the nights.
      Day 3 - exploring Lisbon
      Day 4 - exploring Lisbon
      Day 5 - train to Sintra, cabo da roca and Cascais (can I combine all 3 or even add estoril on the same day??)
      Day 6 - train to Obidos and back to Lisbon
      Day 7 - Another day in Lisbon

Is that doable and a good plan?? Are the trains cheap (for example, how much would it cost to go from Lisbon to Porto both ways?) Is there a 10 strip card or anything to make it cheaper?

Also, I understand that Bairro Alto is the place in Lisbon for the nights. Do you think that it's better to search an hotel there or is it far from center? I saw a cheap hotel in Baixa district... is it center/safe area? Can I go from there to Bairro Alto by walk each night?

Looking for your answers, Thanks in advance!

more