Pedas

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• pick up point

Kampung Bukit Tinggi Jun 25, 2014 at 9:20 PM

where to wait for the shuttle service back to time square? can i take the shuttle bus back to time square straight away from french village ?

more
    • SKYWAY is safe for pregnant women

Genting Yesterday

I AM GOING TO GENTING WITH MY 6 MONTHS PREGNANT WIFE, IS IT SAFE TO RIDE ON SKYWAY.

more
    • capelkay's Profile Photo

Help! desparate for accommodation

State of Sabah Jul 19, 2014 at 4:06 AM

Can't find any accommodation on the net for July 20 , tomorrow.
      Is there any walk in accommodation on the island.
      Feeling pretty desperate just now.

more
    • Are there any bars?

Negeri Kelantan Jul 15, 2014 at 6:26 PM

Is alcohol allowed and if so what is the average price of a beer?

more
    • Embroidery on cloth

Kuala Lumpur Jul 9, 2014 at 11:12 PM

We're going to visit KL in Sept, would like to find a stall in a market or plaza, who does the embroidery. We have a coming anniversary for our club, would like to have few caps and T- shirt embroilded as souvernir ( 4 caps, 10 T-shirt). Yes, we have our design and artwork ready.
      Please direct us to them as we are the first timer visitor in KL.
      Thank you

more
    • need information

Wilayah Persekutuan Labuan Jul 6, 2014 at 6:47 PM

hi,
      my husband and i are planning to visit Labuan next month. may be stay for 3 nights 4 days. can you suggest me the best place to stay where everything is walking distance and where can I get cheap seafood restaurant

Thanks

more
    • BWHoeben's Profile Photo

Visiting Tabur Hill

Kuala Lumpur Jul 3, 2014 at 7:53 PM

Hi guys!

I'm visiting Kuala Lumpur from 17 to 20 July. I heard there is some beautiful nature around KL, I want to visit Tabur Hill on the 18th of July. However, I heard it could be dangerous to go alone, can anyone advise me on finding a partner or group to go there?

Cheers!

Bart

more
    • Live Music

Muar Jul 2, 2014 at 9:47 PM

Is there any live music nearby?

more
    • Indian dance clothing

Kuala Lumpur Jul 19, 2014 at 2:49 AM

Where can I buy authentic indian clothing for the bharat natyam dance in KL. I know I have to look in little india but is there any shop in specific who sells clothing like this?

more
    • Gold jewellery remodelled

Kuala Lumpur Jul 16, 2014 at 8:24 AM

Where is the best place to go to have some gold made into a bangle or ring etc?
      Thank you in advance

more
    • hair dye/henna

Melaka Jul 8, 2014 at 4:24 PM

Please can anyone tell me where I can buy hair dye or henna. I'm based at klebang kecil.thanks

more
    • changi to legoland

Johor Bahru Jul 6, 2014 at 6:09 AM

Hi. I will be travelling from changi to legoland early in the morning of october 26 sunday (is it a peak season?). I want to know which route is FASTER and easier (immigration.wise and transfers). 1. Changi to sg flyer then sg flyer to legoland via wts? Or 2.changi to kotaraya ii then kotaraya to legoland via taxi? Or 3. U hv a suggested route? Im travelling with luggage and 4 yr old daughter. Thank u so much.

more
    • alamtapash's Profile Photo

Penang, Lankawi and KL Trip

Malaysia Jul 19, 2014 at 9:49 AM

Dear All,

Hope you all are well. Thanks for your good support against my earlier posts.

Finally I along with my wife and two kids are going to Malaysia on 2nd August night.

This is my first trip to Malaysia. Would you let me know the tourist attractions in Penang, Lankawi and KL? I have done all accommodation, flight (local and international) etc in those three places. Now I require to know the details of tourist places/attractions of these three locations?

Penang: I will reach Penang on 03rd August Morning and will stay there till 7 AM of next day (4th August). = Pls. let me know what are the tourist attractions in Penang ?

Lankawi: From Penang I will reach Lankawi at around 12:30 PM. I will stay in Lankawi next day (5th August) 7 PM. = Pls. let me know what are the tourist attractions in Lankwi ?

Kuala Lumpur (KL): I will reach Kuala Lumpur from Lankawi at around 9:30 PM on 05th August. I will stay in KL till 4 PM on 7th August. i.e; In KL i will 2 days almost = Pls. let me know what are the tourist attractions in KL?

Thanking you in advance,

Shariful Alam, Tapash

more
    • LehaG's Profile Photo

what to do at day time and night time

Pulau Langkawi Jun 24, 2014 at 6:51 PM

Hey buddies.. I'm going to Langkawi Island for 5 days on weekdays (october) and could you guys please suggest any activities for day time and night time. cheers and thanks in advance.

more
    • airport to mertajam

Bukit Mertajam Jun 24, 2014 at 9:03 AM

Is there any bus direct from airport to mertajam and from mertajam to airport?

more
    • Transport in Kuching taxi:bus or rent a car

Kuching Jul 19, 2014 at 11:17 AM

Hi All, we are 2 couples and we plant to visit Kuching during 5 days. Do you think it's better to rent a car or use transport like taxi, bus, ... ?
      If rent a car .. is it easy to drive in Kuching and around?
      Thanks !

more
    • Video camera

Kuala Lumpur Jul 16, 2014 at 6:15 PM

Where is the best place to buy a video recorder? Just a basic one as we don't use it very often & roughly how much are they?

more
    • Fortune told

Kuala Lumpur Jul 16, 2014 at 8:21 AM

Is there anywhere in KL where you can have your tarot cards read etc?

more
    • womens safty

Kuala Lumpur Jul 15, 2014 at 12:21 AM

is it safe place to work for forign women staying alone in KL

more
    • umar4040's Profile Photo

who is visiting malaysia

Malaysia Jul 5, 2014 at 7:40 AM

anyone going to malaysia in september

more
    • Kula lumpur places to see

Kuala Lumpur Jul 3, 2014 at 6:25 AM

Can you please guide me the places in kula lumpur too look from the hotel ibis, we will be there for 4days, suggest the trancport mode from ibis hotel also

more
    • Where can I get a good beach destination that also has GOOD nightlife?!?!

Penang Jun 26, 2014 at 7:49 PM

Im heading to Malaysia in October with a friend and would appreciate feedback re beach destinations that also have decent nightlife (not hotel bars/piano playing type thing). We want to sunbathe during the day and party at night!
      Any suggestions?
      Thanks
      Steven

more
    • Laksa Lemak

Kuala Lumpur Jun 27, 2014 at 3:13 AM

I heard about Laksa Lemak - a delicious seafood soup - dish in Malaysia. Could any member advise the best place for this dish in and around KL?

more