change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• vonbitch's Profile Photo

17 Mile drive toll

by vonbitch Online Now Apr 24, 2010 at 11:57 PM

Will be staying at Pebble Beach golf resort for 3days in October. Just a question regarding the 'toll' into 17 mile drive. Do you have to pay this amount each time you drive in there or can the ticket be used all day ? If you are staying at one of the resorts do you still have to pay the toll? Can someone give me a web site I can contact or if someone knows, would you please let me know.
      Thankx

4 Answers Apr 26, 2010 at 2:09 PM
    • vonbitch's Profile Photo

Playing PB Golf Course

by vonbitch Online Now Jan 23, 2010 at 4:02 AM

Will be in PB October 2010, travelling from Australia and my partner would like to play there.
      I rang reservations and they told me unless if you were staying at their accommodation you could make long term golf booking but if you chose to stay elsewhere you could only book the day before. Accommodation and the golf combined is way out of our budget so we will have to stay elsewhere. My question is how easy will it be to get a game if I can only book the day before? Also is there a member of VT that is a member of PB and could help me get a game for my partner on Saturday 2nd or Sunday 3rd of October?
      Thakx for your help

3 Answers Jan 23, 2010 at 10:48 PM
    • Hotel in Pebble Beach for US Open 2010

by v6dude Online Now Oct 12, 2009 at 7:26 PM

I am looking for some hotels not too far from Pebble Beach during the US Open in June but hoping not to pay too much since it is a gift for my father for his 60th birthday. We will be flying him in to Pebble Beach plus tickets and looking for something reasonable in pricing even though I'm sure hotels will jack up the price because of the event. I'm sure he will be willing to drive 30 min to an hour. Just seems ridiculous to pay over350 for a 2 star motel. I'm not familiar with Pebble Beach and the surrounding area so any help and info is much appreciated. I would like to book asap since prices of motel and hotels look like they've already hit the roof.

2 Answers Oct 12, 2009 at 10:34 PM
    • Traveling to Pebble Beach

by pbbound Online Now Jul 5, 2008 at 11:08 AM

The PB resorts give three different airports as possibilities to travel into: Monterrey, San Francisco, or San Jose. Where do you recommend that we fly into? From all of them, the drive seems long. Any advice on getting from the airport to the resorts? Finally, if we are staying at the resort, is renting a car really necessary?

3 Answers Jul 5, 2008 at 3:25 PM