Pebble Beach Travel Answers

change location
vonbitch's Profile Photo

17 Mile drive toll

by vonbitch Online Now Apr 24, 2010 at 11:57 PM

Will be staying at Pebble Beach golf resort for 3days in October. Just a question regarding the 'toll' into 17 mile drive. Do you have to pay this amount each time you drive in there or can the ticket be used all day ? If you are staying at one of the resorts do you still have to pay the toll? Can someone give me a web site I can contact or if someone knows, would you please let me know.
Thankx

Quote & Answer
4 Answers
  • puerto_lover's Profile Photo

Re: 17 Mile drive toll

by puerto_lover Online Now Apr 25, 2010 at 12:41 AM

The web site is: http://www.pebblebeach.com/index.asp

I did the 17 mile drive and watched some golf at the main course and don't think I paid any 'toll' about 10 years back. Maybe the web site can tell you. Anyway as you are staying within the resort of Pebble Beach it would be most unlikely for you to pay any toll.

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • LoriPori's Profile Photo

by LoriPori Online Now Apr 25, 2010 at 6:43 AM

There is a toll for the 17 mile drive and as of Feb. 2010 it was9.25 US per day per vehicle.

• Odinnthor's Profile Photo

by Odinnthor Online Now Apr 25, 2010 at 3:16 PM

Yes, indeed the charge is no established. Organized group tours, have paid a fee for a lot longer. Here is my page with all the information you need on the area, with all the websites, including the 17 mile drive. Enjoy.

Pebble Beach Things to Do Tips by Odinnthor

• Jamesr3939's Profile Photo

by Jamesr3939 Online Now Apr 26, 2010 at 2:09 PM

If you are staying at a hotel inside 17mile drive you do not pay the fee. We have stayed at both Pebble Beach Lodge and Inn at Spanish Bay and did not pay the fee. Just tell them at the gate you are staying at the Lodge and they will let you in. I don't know if they have a list or just take your word for it, but they have always just waived us through and then when you check in you get a pass to put in your window for future in/outs.

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines