Peak District National Park

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• 3 to 4 day Peak District cycling trip

by benzuli Online Now Apr 9, 2011 at 7:40 PM

For the above, what would you suggest, starting out point and finishing etc ( Rail accessible points ) leaving from Rochdale. With average to good cycling proficiency, would like to follow an interesting, scenic route, with overnight stays at budget/B & B accomodation suitable for cyclists.
      Thank you,
      Steve,
      Houston, Texas,

4 Answers Apr 23, 2011 at 2:04 PM
    • JoeRizal's Profile Photo

Peak or Lake District

by JoeRizal Online Now Apr 3, 2010 at 9:38 PM

Hi All,

I am going to Manchester in June and plan to go to either Lake or Peak District or both if time permits. The trip to either location is going to be a short trip (3 - 4 hours) and the purpose of this trip is just a sightseeing.

Having said that, can u suggest where is the best location in Lake / Peak District should I go to ?

Another thing - if I just have time for 1 location, which District should I choose ?

10 Answers Jun 2, 2010 at 8:19 AM
    • Sheffield City center to Peak District. Which bus to take?

by serioussam Online Now Apr 5, 2007 at 10:45 AM

Hi, I am planning to hike in the peak district this weekend but have no idea which bus number that can get me there. If anyone have any information please let me know. I did tried search online but end up with locations like dronfields and buxton?? Please anyone with information to share. Thanks

1 Answer Apr 5, 2007 at 11:41 AM