Pazardzhishki Okrug

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Things to do

Sunny Beach Nov 3, 2015 at 7:34 AM

Me and my friend and 4 children bewtween us are going to bulgaria in july next year. Wanted to know how far and how much places are from sunny beach. We are staying at the kuban aqua park. Wanted good places to go shopping (not food) and nice days out, nearest beaches.

Thank you :-)

• Bag pipe festival - Mugla or Gela?

Smolyan Jul 5, 2014 at 10:38 AM

Hi -
      I heard about 2 bag-pipe festivals held in the Rhodopi area - supposedly both being held on the 1st weekend of August:
      1. In the village of Mugla
      2. In the village of gela - the illinden festival.

We would like to visit one of them but want to make sure they WILL be held this summer of 2014. We need an updated info about them.....
      Which is recommended?
      We will be renting a car especially to get there from Bansko area, so we want to make sure it won't be "for nothing" (we've been to Gela before - the area is magnificent, so obviously it won't really be "for nothing", but this time we're concentrating on the Pirin mountains and are willing to make a big effort and a big detour to visit one of those festival, but JUST IN CASE THEY ARE HELD)

2 Answers Jul 20, 2014 at 9:46 AM
    • Dospat or Trigrad ?

Dospat May 30, 2014 at 6:22 AM

What is the better place regarding natural beauty, accommodations, climate etc for 1 month's holiday for a couple in July, DOSPAT or TRIGRAD ? Or better suggestions in southern Bulgaria? We would like to rent possibly an apartment with the thought of freedom for cooking. Any suggestions with some explanations / details about the places, how to reach there, adresses of lodges/ rentals etc are warmly welcomed ! Thanks !

3 Answers May 30, 2014 at 11:46 AM
    • English-speaking tourist in Dospat

Dospat May 29, 2014 at 6:08 AM

Do some people understand English in Dospat ? At hotel receptions, shops etc ? What about the youngsters ? Is it difficult to manage for an English- speaking tourist in Bulgaria in general ?

2 Answers May 29, 2014 at 8:03 AM
    • Best way to travel Sofia- Dospat ?

Dospat May 29, 2014 at 5:58 AM

Could anyone say easiest, comfortable way of transport to Dospat from Sofia ? How many hours ? Costs etc. Bus, train or taxi ? Is taxi expensive ? We are a couple that want to travel to Dospat for the whole month of July . Is the journey tedious ?Any suggestions of suitable accommodation with cooking possibilities. Rent for an apartment, what is the ordinary price for a month etc ? If not an apartment , the alternative hotel inf. etc ?
      How about the climate in July usually ? Thanks for kind, detailed answer/s !

• Sunday opening?

Bachkovski Manastir Apr 22, 2011 at 3:34 AM

Hi there, Is the Bachkovski Monastery open for public on Sundays in October, does anyone know? Thank you for information! Marianne

3 Answers Apr 22, 2011 at 8:36 AM
    • DvaSrca's Profile Photo

Smolyan to Xanthi

Smolyan Oct 29, 2010 at 1:05 AM

Hello, does anybody know what are the different possible ways to reach Smolyan from Xanthi? Thanks in advance.

2 Answers Oct 31, 2010 at 5:58 AM

Trigrad Oct 12, 2009 at 8:01 AM

I'd like to visit Trigrad Gorge on October or on November, will it be open?

2 Answers Oct 13, 2009 at 12:05 AM
    • alexnenov's Profile Photo

Asenovgrad Nov 14, 2007 at 9:58 AM

Do you know sometnihg about Belentash?

3 Answers Nov 15, 2007 at 7:23 AM
    • visit to Chepelare

Chepelare Apr 19, 2006 at 5:59 AM

Does anything happen after the ski season has finished ? I am due to visit this weekend.

• visit to Chepelare

Chepelare Apr 19, 2006 at 5:36 AM

Does anything happen after the ski season has finished ? I am due to visit this weekend.

• peter_dimov's Profile Photo

Pazardjik - help needed

Pazardzhishki Okrug Jun 15, 2004 at 11:12 AM

The VT member Rcollins1205 needs some more information about Pazardjik and wants to get to know some people who live there. You can send him info on mails. //Pomognete na choveka, che 6te e mnogo samoten tam, taka e na negovata vuzrast.// P

• asvetlana's Profile Photo

a week in Velingrad - what to do?

Velingrad Jul 14, 2003 at 12:25 PM

I'll be in Velingrad end of July with a friend - early 30ies both of us. Any suggestions, any restaurants/clubs that are "must see" this year? Or anything else worth trying? All ideas highly appreciated. Thanks

1 Answer Jul 16, 2003 at 6:04 AM