Payakumbuh

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Bangka or belitung

Pulau Bangka Nov 30, 2014 at 9:42 PM

Hi.....i am a expat living in Jakarta and planning a three day trip to Bangka belitung in December.

I just have a quick question --- i should plan to spend more time in Bangka or in Belitung? this will help me decide where should I book my flights to and hotel?

Thanks in advance, Piyush

more
    • bandung bandung!!!

Bandung Dec 13, 2014 at 6:45 AM

Where to stay?
      Point of interest?
      Where to hire driver to go taman safari in bogor?worth going and how long does it take from bandung?
      Shopping and cafe to recommend?

more
    • need help on solo

Solo Dec 2, 2014 at 9:47 PM

need to know on the above mention place to stay near nightlife

more
    • Raja Ampat transport

Raja Ampat Dec 1, 2014 at 2:07 PM

Hi,
      I am going to Raja Ampat In about two weeks. I will arrive in Sorong next December 24, and i will spend 9 days staying in two different homestays. I have a few questions:

I would like to stay in Batanta island; is there a public transport to get there?(I am travelling alone)

Is it better to book the homestays in advance or is it easy to find a place when i get there?

Do you know some good homestays on different island Which are possible to reach without spending a lot of money chartering a boat just for myself? (I would like a place with beach-front snorkeling)

Thank you very much for your information

Bye bye Alessandro

more
    • Driver recommendation for 2 days

Bandung Nov 24, 2014 at 8:58 AM

Hi all. I will be heading to Bandung for a 3D2N trip and intended to hire a driver for the first 2 days. Anyone can recommend some reliable with good reputation drivers/company to me please? Anyone used DOM and Zafiracar before? Any comments on their service? Thank you very much.

more
    • Is it cheap to live in Bali more than 6 months

Bali Dec 14, 2014 at 7:05 AM

Is it cheap to live in Bali more than 6 months i.e. and operate an online business. Is there good internet etc there?

more
    • Chyan's Profile Photo

What are the current office addresses of Xpress Air and Citilink in Jakarta?

Jakarta Nov 29, 2014 at 4:38 PM

Hi, can I know the Head Office addresses of Xpress Air and Citilink in Jakarta? I just want to be sure they have not moved elsewhere.
      The addresses (from 2010) : Xpress Air, Boutique Office Park, Kemayoran, Jln. Benyamin Sueb Blok A No. A11, Jakarta 10210.
      Citilink, Menara Citicon, Lt. 16, Jl. Letjen S. Parman Kav. 72, Jakarta Barat, DKI, Jakarta 11410.

Kindly advise if there are changes in their addresses.

more
    • Taking Lamb meat

Bali Nov 25, 2014 at 6:33 PM

Hi there,
      does anyone know about new rules for taking Lamb meat to Bali?
      we are going Bali in December and plan to take 20 kg of lamb meat with us, i know we have declare it but what is the procedure after that?
      thanks

more
    • joglosemar bus to semarang

Solo Nov 22, 2014 at 4:52 PM

Hi
      I have not been able to glean much information from their website about the travel time to semarang and the tariffs.
      appreciate if any member who has ridden with them can help.
      regards

more
    • Exchanging $100 USD Bills

Bali 15 hours ago

Hello folks,

I'll be arriving in Bali next week from India and i have been told that i cannot exchange USD $100 bills printed prior to 2006.Is this correct ? The USD $100 bills i have received from my forex agent are the newer 2009A series bills,the one with Blue 3D security ribbon ? Is this something i need to worry about ?

Thanks !

more
    • markeveleigh's Profile Photo

Bandung Experts...?

Bandung Dec 14, 2014 at 11:14 PM

I'm about to head off on a magazine assignment to Bandung, Java, and I wondered if anyone could recommend any really exciting (and preferably unexpected) things to see or do...? Anything that is new or particularly iconic for Bandung (ie not something you can easily see elsewhere) would be perfect.
      Terima Kasih
      Mark

more
    • Hotels near Borobudur

Yogyakarta Nov 21, 2014 at 10:45 PM

Hi everyone, I read in this forum that the Manohara Hotel is the closest hotel to Borobudur, so I supposse it is about one hour from Yogiakarta. Can you tell me the location, and aproximate rates?
      Does anyone know the Amanjiwo Hotel? Is it located near Borobudur? Can someone tell me how far is this hotel from Yogiakarta?
      Thank you for your help.
      Alfredo

more
    • boasnovas's Profile Photo

fair price tour.

Rantepao Dec 12, 2014 at 11:30 AM

Hello...I am trying to arrange a tour to Rantepao but they are charging a fortune...Can anyone recommend a reliable guide with a fair price? How much would be for a 4 days tour from Makassar? tks

more

tour guide

Makassar Nov 27, 2014 at 11:38 AM

Hello
      Can anyone recommend a guide to spend 4 days in Rantepao area?
      thnks

more
    • Friese's Profile Photo

Lombok: how to get from Lembar Port to North part or to Gili ?

Bali Nov 25, 2014 at 8:44 PM

Hello :)

Could you help me, please? :)
      My husband and I are going to Bali & Lombok / Gili in April 2015.

1) Maybe do you know, how we can get from the port in Lombok (Lembar) to the North area in Lombok? :)
      Here is map what I mean: http://oi59.tinypic.com/28thoqd.jpg

2) If we get off the boat (cheaper one: lombok-network.com/by_boat.h...) in Lombok at 01:00 am or 7:00 am - do you know is there any buses which can takes us to Nothern area of Lombok?
      2a) If yes, do you know where I can find time of departures this buses and prices? ;)
      (We hear that is better to avoid taxi drivers and thats why we prefer buses)

3) Or how to get from Lombok to Gili?

I will extremely thankful for you for any information :)
      Kind regards! :)

more
    • Which beach for Snorkelling? getting there advice needed as well

Bali Dec 10, 2014 at 9:15 PM

Hi all

Need some quick responses as I'm trying to decide whether to visit Bali pre-Christmas till Boxing Day and need to book flights soon.

1. What beach is good for snorkeling? I did some research and seems Blue Lagoon and Amed are good?

2. The beaches that are good for snorkelling seem further away than the usual Kuta, Nusa Dua etc. How do I get there? Any idea of cost of driver and car hire? Is it possible to get a driver and car from the airport or do I have to pre-book?

3. Is it a good idea to travel from this seemingly out of the way beach to Ubud?

Thanks for replies!

more
    • Travel Tips

Bali Dec 4, 2014 at 6:41 AM

Any tips when travel to Bali?

more
    • Bandung 22 - 26 December

Bandung Dec 10, 2014 at 9:30 PM

Hi

Am considering a short trip and Bandung is on the list. However, the impression I get is that traffic may be mad during this period. Any advice on this? What's Christmas like in Bandung?

Thanks!

more

Best way from Bali to Bromo

Indonesia Nov 28, 2014 at 3:26 PM

I am leaving from Bali heading to Yojakarta.
      I would like to visit Bromo on the way.
      What is the best way to do that? By plane? Bus?
      Tks

more
    • Cheap but Affordable Hotel in Bali

Bali Nov 18, 2014 at 8:38 PM

Hi,

Anyone with a suggestion? This is for 2 persons only. Also is it recommended to hire a private driver to tour us around? Hope someone can help. Thanks!

more
    • keadaan masyarakat

by ilhamdi Online Now Aug 12, 2006 at 10:59 PM

setahu saya masyarakat payakumbuh masih memagang adat dengan teguh tapi saya khawatir dengan keadaan kaum mudanya yang mulai kehilangan jati diri sebagai orang minag. apa upaya yang akan dilakukan pemda setempat?