change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• sbergen's Profile Photo

Bus Travel Across CR in early March, 2015

Costa Rica Nov 22, 2014 at 3:12 PM

My wife and I are getting off a cruise ship in Limon on the East coast at about 7:00 am and want to take a bus to Tamarindo, on the West coast, so hopefully a daylight trip across CR. What bus service is available and how reliable and comfortable is it? BTW, we are both seniors and I am 6'4". We travel light, just with carry-ons. Any advice is appreciated.

more
    • Want to share transport from Santa Teresa to Liberia November 12th?

Costa Rica Nov 7, 2014 at 12:03 PM

Hi! I'm in Santa Teresa and need to catch a flight out of Liberia on Wednesday November 12th. I'd like to use a shuttle company so I have more time here and less time traveling but I need at least one other person to book with me. We'd leave at 8am and arrive in Libera around 12pm. The cost is $55. Let me know if you're interested! Thanks!

more
    • garthibiza's Profile Photo

Weather in Monteverdi mid November ?

Monteverde Nov 12, 2014 at 11:57 AM

We will travel here mid November, can we expect much rain, or will it be mostly dry ?
      Thanks

more
    • Tour Companies

Costa Rica Oct 31, 2014 at 7:04 PM

I am traveling to costa rica in sept 2015 and am looking for good reliable and affordable tour and transportation companies. I will be staying 3 night in arenal 2 nights in monteverde and 5 nights in guanacaste. we like adventure and active type tours, but are open to any that are really good.

more

Near Pavas