Pavas

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Taxi or ride to local restaurants

Nosara Feb 12, 2015 at 9:09 AM

Anyone know a dependable driver to take us from Playa Garza to local restaurants in Nosara?

more
    • playa chiquita

Costa Rica Feb 2, 2015 at 10:29 AM

we are planning an 8day stay in playa Chiquita in April, would like to know if there are any cheap places to eat/drink in that small town , or do we have to go north to Puerto Viejo for casual food ?

more
    • roamer61's Profile Photo

San Gerardo de Dota

Costa Rica Feb 24, 2015 at 6:11 AM

Has anyone stayed at either of the main eco-lodges in the area? Those being Savegre, Dantica and Trogon Lodge.
      If yes, what did you think?

more
    • Where to stay

Costa Rica Feb 22, 2015 at 11:04 AM

Planning a trip with husband and daughter (graduation gift). Looking for a resort with close beach access, golf course nearby, shopping, and Eco-adventures including zip lines and waterfalls. Budget friendly but still has a luxury feel. Traveling in March 2016. Are all inclusive resorts better than non inclusive? Is it worth renting a car or use local transportation?

more
    • RKyle's Profile Photo

Liberia to Panama City

Costa Rica Jan 30, 2015 at 12:43 PM

The quickest and cheapest flights I could find flying form Vancouver to Panama City was to land in Liberia as I could not find any direct flights for less than 20 hours.
      I would appreciate any tips on travelling from Liberia to Panama City and back.
      Any connecting flights?
      How are the buses?
      Renting a car is a possibility but as a last resort.
      I have 10 days for my trip.

more
    • Spanish + Adventure in Monteverde?

Monteverde Feb 9, 2015 at 7:29 AM

Hello, looking for adventure in the area of Monteverde, Costa Rica: zip lining, hanging bridges, natural tours, bird watching, I'd even dare to some bongie. Lookin' to improve my Spanish as well. Can anyone recommend a good place to stay? Thank you, Susan.

more
    • leah_7's Profile Photo

2-3 weeks Costa Rica Looking for condo/gym/beach/ Pet Friendly/relaxation/Dining PLEASE HELP!

Costa Rica Jan 29, 2015 at 2:51 PM

Hello, please help, i have been to Costa Rica but that was over 12 years ago when i was in my early 20's!
      My boyfriend and I and Dog are looking for a needed get away 2-3 weeks. We are both fitness buffs and will need a decent fitness facility near by. I was thinking a vacation rental would be best. I just do not know where to set up home base, I had thought Tamarindo but it looks like that is not as popular anymore? We really want an area that has some night life, fitness, excursions near, relaxing and dog friendly. Can anyone reccomend an area and also accomodation ideas would really be helpful or some links! Thank you!

more