Pattaya Travel Answers

change location

STD clinic in Pattaya

by Starspark Online Now May 6, 2013 at 10:34 AM

Odd question but I am coming to Pattaya end of this week. I also plan to get myself checked for STDs.

Which hospital / clinics you recommend who specialize in this and have doctors speaking English.i will be there for 5 days and will stay close to walking street.

On a similar note would love to meet friends as I am a lone traveller ( 35 Male)

Quote & Answer
3 Answers
  • davidjo's Profile Photo

Re: STD clinic in Pattaya

by davidjo Online Now May 6, 2013 at 10:54 AM

Most Thai doctors speak English these days. Try Doctor Oliver
    http://There are many private clinics in Pattaya. One recommended by this website is the clinic of Doctor Olivier.

Dr Olivier speaks several languages including English, German and French.
    His rates are reasonable.

For your first visit you will have to pay 500 baht which includes your registration at the clinic. For consultations after the initial visit the fee is 350 baht per visit.

The clinic is located opposite the Day Night Hotel off South Pattaya Road in South Pattaya near Tuk Com computer center.
    Tel: 038 723 600

Click here for a map./pattaya-hospitals-rabies-health.htm

1 member found this helpful

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • SirHalberd's Profile Photo

by SirHalberd Online Now May 7, 2013 at 4:28 PM

Since your life (and others you are intimate with) could depend on the outcome of these tests get more than one opinion.

Pattaya Memorial Hospital.  Located near Central Pattaya Road and Pattaya Second Roas (Sai Song on map) has laboratory services.    Bangkok Pattaya Hospital on Sukhumvit Road (Pattaya) also has lab services.    Pattaya Memorial is the easiest to get to.

thaiwaysmagazine.com/pattaya...

pattayamemorial.com/memo/pag...

bangkokpattayahospital.com/e...

.".i will be there for 5 days and will stay close to walking street."

Walking Street has nightlife more expensive than other areas of Pattaya.   From above dolphin @ North Pattaya to South Pattaya you will find cheaper nightlife along with malls, restaurants, street vendors, etc.   Local transportation is 10 baht using a baht bus.  Second Road goes north and Beach Road takes you south.  Baht bus rides only 10 baht within Pattaya City area.  You will meet other tourists in bars, pubs, malls and on tours. 

• xymmot's Profile Photo

by xymmot Online Now May 8, 2013 at 8:13 PM

There are some clinics along soi Bukhao that advertise their services, but the best option is Pattaya Memorial Hospital on Soi 7. They have english speaking doctors and lab facilities right there and get your results the next day. Good luck and

cheers tommy x

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines