Pattaya Travel Answers

change location
hamiri's Profile Photo

Where can I find good studio or apartment for two people for weeks in Pattaya?

by hamiri Online Now Mar 22, 2013 at 9:26 PM

What is your question?

Quote & Answer
5 Answers
  • xymmot's Profile Photo

Re: Where can I find good studio or apartment for two people for weeks in Pattaya?

by xymmot Online Now Mar 22, 2013 at 10:48 PM

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • xymmot's Profile Photo

Re: Where can I find good studio or apartment for two people for weeks in Pattaya?

by xymmot Online Now Mar 22, 2013 at 10:49 PM

Do the walk and check in the side streets of the soi . You will find many for about ten thousand bahts a month. I like many apartments off of central road near the big C. Not as much traffic, small neighborhood feel. Most don,t include water and electric so 10000 bahts is a estimate . Pattaya. Residence apt. And Navin apt. Are expat favorite . Good luck and cheers tommy x

• SirHalberd's Profile Photo

by SirHalberd Online Now Mar 23, 2013 at 5:25 AM

Will a hotel room do since it is only 2 people? There are many hotel rooms in Pattaya! Some countries refer to a hotel room as an apartment. Apartments to me usually mean longer and more permanent stays - perhaps with a sink and cooking area.

When you want advice on a hotel or apartment ALSO include a price range! Use a baht figure or at least common currency like US dollars or UK pounds.

There are SERVICED APARTMENTS also available. You have kids in the photo - are you traveling with a child?

Anywhere close to Pattaya Sai Song (called Second Road) in this map will have hotels in all price ranges. Side sois (lanes/streets) also have hotels.

thaiwaysmagazine.com/pattaya...

Need price range from you and some more specifics. Pattaya is an easy city to navigate. You can walk to many things from Sai Song - including malls, restaurants, nightlife, supermarkets. For some more distant locations local transportation by baht bus is only 10 baht.

How long will you be in Pattaya? Will your visa allow you to stay a long time? Some apartment managers do not want to rent for short amounts of time. Serviced apartments will take you for short visits. Cheapest hotel rooms with air conditioning, private toilet and shower, TV, clean sheets and maid clean up start around 500 baht off season. In a hotel room the hotel pays for the water and electricity. This means you can run the A/C all day long and not have to pay for it like in an apartment.

Up to you.

• hamiri's Profile Photo

by hamiri Online Now Mar 23, 2013 at 9:16 AM

Thank you so much SirHalberd. I mean Apartment , "a place that have facilities for cooking". We want to stay for two weeks . We are two people me and my wife. And last year when I was Pattaya, I stayed in Jomtien " New-Nordic" this was very good but the rate was expensive for me about 1600 bht/night. I'm going to pay 10000bht for two weeks. Please help me. Thanks for your attention.

• SirHalberd's Profile Photo

by SirHalberd Online Now Mar 23, 2013 at 7:24 PM

A place with a set up for cooking usually isn't cheaper than an ordinary hotel room.   You paid 1600 baht before now you want to pay around 700 baht per day for the same thing.  I have friends living in simple apartments where the primary difference from a hotel room is that there is a sink.  They bought their own microwaves, hot plates, rice cookers and electric ovens - but they stay for a long time.

This place is on North Pattaya.  Monthly rate is 14000 baht.  Maybe they will take less for fewer days.  I have never been inside

.marikaapartment.com/Index002...

Maybe Jasmine Hotel.  Their website says kitchen facilities.  I have never had a reason to visit this place.

jasminehotel-pattaya.com/cgi...

No problem finding a cheap hotel with A/C and refrigerator but cheap with cooking facilities is the problem.  And only for a short period too.   Stay in a hotel for a night or two and look around.  Unless you are planning on cooking huge meals maybe you  use a cheap hotel and get by with a cheap hot plate and pot!

Good luck.

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines