change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• hillelarkin's Profile Photo

transportation

Rhodes (Island) Apr 2, 2014 at 8:12 PM

We plan a family reunion meeting in Faliraki, Rhodes (12-14 persons, 3 babies). I have several questions regarding transportation:
      1) Is there a taxi service from the airport to Faliraki (Ladico Beach) and how much it ca cost
      2) Is there a service of hiring a van/ minivan with driver for a day trip around the island and how much it may cost?
      3) taxi service cost from Faliraki to Rhodes old city: does it operate on late nights?

Thanks - HA

more
    • Are there any Bead shops in Kos?

Kos Mar 28, 2014 at 9:14 AM

Or somewhere that might sell them?

Many thanks!

more
    • Kardamena to asclepeion

Kos Island Apr 15, 2014 at 7:32 PM

hi, I am going to be staying in Kardamena for a week this summer and I would love to visit the Asclepeion. does anyone know how to get there from Kardamena, and how much the travel will cost? is there a bus or a taxi, what is the best and cheapest way to get there?
      thanks!

more
    • Current Weather

Rhodes (Island) Apr 7, 2014 at 6:03 AM

Hi, my family and I are flying out early next week to Rhodes. Can anyone tell me what the current weather is like so we know what to pack please?

Many thanks.

more
    • is it still available to rent?

Lindos Apr 6, 2014 at 8:47 AM

I stayed in a privately owned villa 28 years ago that looked across the roof tops to the acropolis, it was quite a steep walk back to it on an evening, it had immediately behind it a craggy rock shelf that had hollowed out tombs in the rock face. the villa was unusual in that each room had its own door on to the veranda and was built in an L shape, it had a tiny garden in front of the veranda. If I could find a virtual map of Lindos I might be able to find it but I cant, can you help please?

more
    • Airport Transfers

Rhodes (Island) Mar 24, 2014 at 12:10 PM

Hi,
      Can anyone recommend a taxi transfer service from Rhodes Airport to Kolymbia? I have searched on line but it can be a bit scary as I am not sure how reliable the different companies might be. I am travelling with my elderly mother so don't want any mishaps.
      Thanks

more
    • Taxis and Rental Cars

by lbg02312 Online Now Sep 25, 2013 at 2:33 PM

We are coming on a rather small ship, the Wind Spirit, on October 6. Do we need to reserve a taxi or car in advance, or can we haire a taxi or rent a car when we get there?

1 Answer Sep 26, 2013 at 1:25 AM
    • sandeepgarg's Profile Photo

Patmos excursion

by sandeepgarg Online Now Apr 15, 2013 at 6:26 AM

We are a family of 9 persons with 1 Senior Citizen, 4 Adults & 4 Children aged 9, 10 & 12+, 16.
      We have already booked the 3-Night Louise Cruise in Greece.
      Now we require to book the Private Land Arrangements / Sightseeing (9 PAX Van with guide)

Sat 1st Jun Cruise
      1600 arrival Patmos, Greece, departure 2100
      Suggest Patmos Land Excursion for 3 hours or provide 9 PAX VAN / 2 Taxis for 3 hours

1 Answer Apr 15, 2013 at 4:10 PM
    • Patmos

by gwaponoli Online Now Mar 19, 2013 at 6:50 PM

Does Patmos Island belong to Greece or to Turkey?

4 Answers Apr 16, 2013 at 4:39 PM
    • natguy1's Profile Photo

HELP!!!

by natguy1 Online Now Jul 28, 2011 at 10:36 AM

I am trying to find a ferry to take my wife and nanny along with our two kids ages 1 and 2 to Patmos on October 21, 2011 of this year. We wish to depart from Samos the morning of October 21st and get to Patmos that afternoon and spend the night. Any idea where I can find a ferry company that can do this?

5 Answers Jul 29, 2011 at 1:56 AM
    • diezelgrl's Profile Photo

Angel of Philadelphia, Ruins of Philadelphia

by diezelgrl Online Now Apr 12, 2005 at 2:00 AM

Does anyone know anything about the Angel of Philadelphia or Ruins of Philadelphia? I am attempting to do some research on the exact location and details about the story... but am failing at finding anything. If anyone knows anything that could be of some help, please let me know... Thank you!

*El

2 Answers Apr 12, 2005 at 9:04 AM