Patmos

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Kardamena to asclepeion

Kos Island 11 hours ago

hi, I am going to be staying in Kardamena for a week this summer and I would love to visit the Asclepeion. does anyone know how to get there from Kardamena, and how much the travel will cost? is there a bus or a taxi, what is the best and cheapest way to get there?
      thanks!

more
    • hillelarkin's Profile Photo

transportation

Rhodes (Island) Apr 2, 2014 at 8:12 PM

We plan a family reunion meeting in Faliraki, Rhodes (12-14 persons, 3 babies). I have several questions regarding transportation:
      1) Is there a taxi service from the airport to Faliraki (Ladico Beach) and how much it ca cost
      2) Is there a service of hiring a van/ minivan with driver for a day trip around the island and how much it may cost?
      3) taxi service cost from Faliraki to Rhodes old city: does it operate on late nights?

Thanks - HA

more
    • Are there any Bead shops in Kos?

Kos Mar 28, 2014 at 9:14 AM

Or somewhere that might sell them?

Many thanks!

more
    • Current Weather

Rhodes (Island) Apr 7, 2014 at 6:03 AM

Hi, my family and I are flying out early next week to Rhodes. Can anyone tell me what the current weather is like so we know what to pack please?

Many thanks.

more
    • is it still available to rent?

Lindos Apr 6, 2014 at 8:47 AM

I stayed in a privately owned villa 28 years ago that looked across the roof tops to the acropolis, it was quite a steep walk back to it on an evening, it had immediately behind it a craggy rock shelf that had hollowed out tombs in the rock face. the villa was unusual in that each room had its own door on to the veranda and was built in an L shape, it had a tiny garden in front of the veranda. If I could find a virtual map of Lindos I might be able to find it but I cant, can you help please?

more
    • Airport Transfers

Rhodes (Island) Mar 24, 2014 at 12:10 PM

Hi,
      Can anyone recommend a taxi transfer service from Rhodes Airport to Kolymbia? I have searched on line but it can be a bit scary as I am not sure how reliable the different companies might be. I am travelling with my elderly mother so don't want any mishaps.
      Thanks

more
    • sandeepgarg's Profile Photo

Patmos excursion

by sandeepgarg Online Now Apr 15, 2013 at 6:26 AM

We are a family of 9 persons with 1 Senior Citizen, 4 Adults & 4 Children aged 9, 10 & 12+, 16.
      We have already booked the 3-Night Louise Cruise in Greece.
      Now we require to book the Private Land Arrangements / Sightseeing (9 PAX Van with guide)

Sat 1st Jun Cruise
      1600 arrival Patmos, Greece, departure 2100
      Suggest Patmos Land Excursion for 3 hours or provide 9 PAX VAN / 2 Taxis for 3 hours

3 Answers Apr 15, 2013 at 9:57 AM
    • Janemei's Profile Photo

Bodrum to Patmos Ferry

by Janemei Online Now Jan 22, 2013 at 10:43 PM

Hi fellow travelers,

Can anyone tell me if there are ferries from Bodrum to Patmos as I want to make a day trip there while in Bodrum. We will be going in April.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

2 Answers Jan 26, 2013 at 9:55 AM
    • What documents do i need?

by pilosopongtasyo Online Now Nov 19, 2011 at 5:42 PM

I've been planning to travel to Patmos after my scheduled retire from work. I guess it would be the best way to spend time with my whole family. if anybody could just advice me on what documents might be needed so that i could come here from the philippines. Thanks..God Bless...

1 Answer Nov 19, 2011 at 8:21 PM
    • Elenitsa's Profile Photo

Fotini Evgenikou Rooms - Meloi Beach

by Elenitsa Online Now Apr 3, 2011 at 3:07 AM

Has anyone got an email contact for these rooms???? We have a real hankering to stay at Meloi this September, but all I can find are phone details (I'll phone if I must!!)

Thanks in advance.

4 Answers Apr 4, 2011 at 12:56 PM
    • mkvalya's Profile Photo

scooter in patmos: where?

by mkvalya Online Now Mar 4, 2010 at 1:53 AM

have you any suggestions? thanks!

3 Answers Mar 4, 2010 at 5:35 AM
    • Donna_in_India's Profile Photo

What to do in Patmos...

by Donna_in_India Online Now Dec 26, 2007 at 10:07 PM

Hi - we'll be coming into Patmos (by cruise) for about 9 hours in May. We'd like to explore on our own. Can anyone suggest what we should do/see? What is the best way to get around? Do we need a guide? Also, any specialty food/drink we should try? What should we shop for? Thanks for your help!

3 Answers Mar 19, 2008 at 7:03 AM
    • vtveen's Profile Photo

Patmos - Samos: ferry in May

by vtveen Online Now Jan 14, 2007 at 12:43 PM

We intend to stay in Samos and Patmos, starting mid May 2007.
      We have to fly into Samos and to take a ferry (or hydrofoil) to Patmos.

Who can help with information about the schedules in May and where to find more information (website ??).

• Elenitsa's Profile Photo

Patmos - opinions needed

by Elenitsa Online Now Aug 31, 2006 at 1:40 PM

Somewhere in our Leros/Lipsi/kos itinerary for October, Patmos has suddenly appeared! Don't know why , as neither of us are particularly interested in monasteries! Anyone got any advice/opinions on where to stay (Skala, Hora or one of the beaches) ; is it worth it?; accomodation; general info.

If we do decide to stop off we'll be there from 1 October - so bear low season in mind!!

Thanks all

Helen

7 Answers Oct 15, 2006 at 5:19 AM