Pateley Bridge

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Rainbow Cottage MALTON

Malton Yesterday

Hi, My husband and I are planning a trip to UK and am wondering if anyone knows if Rainbow Cottage in Malton still exists. My grandmother was born there in 1897 and her brother was born in Norton.. We are travelling from Australia and will be our first visit to the UK. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

more
    • whats on in goathland

Goathland Apr 3, 2014 at 3:21 AM

is there anything special happening in goathland on 22nd june 2014 as im going on a coach trip there on that day

more
    • Transportation from Heathrow to Harrogate

Harrogate Apr 1, 2014 at 8:59 PM

This June we will be landing at Heathrow and need to make our way to Harrogate. Should we use the tube to get from Heathrow to KIngs Cross and then get a train from there, or is there a train that goes directly from Heathrow to Harrogate? It seems like it is much less expensive to travel by train rather than flying.
      Any travel recommendations are greatly appreciated.

more
    • swiftfoot's Profile Photo

North Yorkshire

York Apr 17, 2014 at 6:14 AM

1. My wife and I have 4 days to spend in York in the third week of September. We want to visit a few castles within 50 miles of the city, and also to go out and enjoy the scenery without doing too much walking. Any suggestions will be much appreciated.

2. From York, we proceed to Perth, Scotland. Which type of public land transportation will be more scenic?

more