Travel Answers
Pasto

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• yumyum's Profile Photo

ATM limits in Neiva (Hoela) and San Augustin?

Colombia Sep 12, 2014 at 7:32 AM

I was told that the limit for one draw at an ATM is 300'000 of the local currency. Does anyone know any ATM in above towns that allows a higher draw in one go?

more
    • JohnTesta's Profile Photo

First time visiting Manizales

Manizales Sep 1, 2014 at 4:45 AM

smileyLike to meet members that are interested to meet me when for 2 weeks in Manizales. Will be busy during the day but like to meet and see the real people and places of Manizales. I am a very young senior Travel and Leisure Consultant Specialized in Marketing and Sales as well as in Crises Managment and Train-the-Trainer programme. Prof. Economiscs and Master in Maketing & Sales. Like to meet young members f.e. students that like to meet a crazy person from The Netherlands. Want to enjoy every minute of your beautiful city. Please react when you have time between Sept. 6th thru Sept. 20 2014 and only when you are a Funny and Happy person. Non smoker. Do speak "fair" spanish but you speak "fair" english. Will be fun. My name in South America is easy Juan de Holanda (John Testa) on Virtual Tourist. Looking forward to your reaction. Un saludo cordial Juancool

more
    • Spanish language schools and hostels

Cartagena Aug 18, 2014 at 6:57 AM

Hai! Does anyone have experience with Spanish language schools in Cartagena. Any tips are welcome, also about good hostels to stay:) Thanks in advance!

more
    • Hotels in cartagena

Colombia Aug 31, 2014 at 11:19 AM

I'm heading to cartagena and of January for 2 weeks and looking for a nice hotel on the beach and close to the night life. I would prefer a place that won't have to many families as I'm looking to have fun and party without having to listen to a bunch of screaming kids. Anyone have some good suggestions?
      Much appreciated

more