change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• agathi's Profile Photo

Opening hours for churches

Assisi Jan 21, 2015 at 2:12 PM

Dear friends hallo again. Since we will be visiting Assisi as well, for a day trip, we would like to visit some of the churches. But, unfortunately, we don't have any luck at finding the exact opening hours for some of them. And when we find them at some sites they don't seem to match one info with the other. So, in short, any help upon this would be mostly appreciated. The churches are:
      1. Eremo delle Carceri
      2. Tiempo di Minerva
      3. Basilica of Santa Maria degli Angeli
      4. New Church
      5. Oratorio dei pellegrini
      7. San Pietro
      8. Parish of Santa Maria Maggiore
      9. Church of santo Stefano
      10. Santa Maria delle Rose

Thanks again for your precious help.

more
    • train travel

by derekmiles Online Now May 24, 2014 at 7:44 AM

How easy is it to travel to Siena and Florence by train from Passignano sul Trasimeno? many thanks Derek Miles

5 Answers May 25, 2014 at 1:59 AM
    • need summer rental

by Filomenaw3 Online Now Nov 4, 2007 at 7:40 AM

I am going to Passignano w/my 3 kids this summer. We are looking to soak in the city and itlian culture. Does anyone have recommendations for rentals; apartments in town or villas in walking distance. Also, any advice on certain sections of the city that are more kid friendly. I don't want to rent a car the whole time if i can help it.

Gracia!
      PS - my husband is leaving today for a week to scout things out, but I just found this site. If anyone has contacts we could use, please let me know.
      Filomena

1 Answer Nov 4, 2007 at 9:26 AM