change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Miaserup's Profile Photo

New Years Eve in Singapore

Singapore Dec 30, 2014 at 7:55 AM

Where should I celebrate New Years Eve in Singapore? I will go to Marina Bay around midnight, but where should I eat (backpack budget)? The local food court are closed.

more
    • mamaNmeh's Profile Photo

Long stay in SG

Singapore Dec 30, 2014 at 8:48 AM

HELLO VT!

Any suggestion where a solo female traveler can safely stay at a cheap cost for 2 weeks? Preferably not far in the main city like uhm,, orchard? or not far from red&green line metro. Thanks

more
    • bossaty's Profile Photo

Anybody try a Cruise in Ocean before?

Singapore Jan 11, 2015 at 3:06 AM

I'm planning to travel to Singapore at March to make a cruise from there to Vietnam an then Hong Kong and then Xiamen, China and then Shanghai (Baoshan), China.

whats your opinions and does it deserve to ?

this is the trip info

booking.royalcaribbean-arabi...

more
    • bossaty's Profile Photo

A Company in travelling

Singapore Jan 11, 2015 at 9:50 PM

Well, thanks for answers, but now, I need a company to travel with me and I can't travel, does travellling a lone is good because I didn't make it before?

more
    • About cigarettes

Singapore Dec 31, 2014 at 2:48 AM

Hello. We are going to Singapore for 3 days and then we'll fly to some other places near by. He always takes with him 2 or 3 packets of cigarettes from a portuguese brand not known in Singapore, I believe. Will he be allowed with those? And by the way, is it a dangerous town as it concerns to robberies? TY for replying.
      Maria

more
    • 2 day singapore stopover

Singapore Jan 3, 2015 at 1:57 PM

Hi Everyone. Our group of 4 (all in our 60's- reasonably fit) are having a 2 day stopover in Singapore in May. Any advice on where to stay (apartment or reasonably priced but nice hotel) and what to do in this short stopover? Cheers Jen.

more
    • where to book?

by belinda_ng Online Now Aug 23, 2006 at 9:35 AM

can i noe where to book dis chalets?

1 Answer Aug 24, 2006 at 8:32 AM
    • help

by streaky Online Now Jun 28, 2005 at 10:11 AM

can any body tell me if this is the same place that was used by the forces back in the 60's to put their staff in when they first arrived in Singapore, cause we stayed at a place called Pasir rees hotel near Changi,

5 Answers Jul 4, 2005 at 2:32 AM
    • pasir ris mangroves swamp

by yeeby Online Now Sep 16, 2004 at 6:25 AM

hi.....every1...!!! i interested to know more about singapore mangroves swamp...esp pasir ris...!! if any good pal had any information about all these things...or pictures...pls reply..to mi...this problem is giving me a big headache

1 Answer Sep 27, 2004 at 1:03 AM