change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• clairedemaisip's Profile Photo

Badminton

by clairedemaisip Online Now May 5, 2008 at 4:11 AM

Since the Badminton Session was a hit last 2 May 2008,thanks to aimees (moonlighting), maybe we can make this a regular activity?

Things to consider:

a) Tuesday = last day for confirmation as to how many are interested to join.

b) Wednesday = last day for reservation of courts.Thursday may be too late since the courts are most probably all reserved by then.

c) Players = minimum 6, maximum of 8

(More than 8 players we will have to reserve 2 courts.)

Anyone interested? Please confirm ASAP.

Maybe we can have the next session on Friday 9 May 2008? same time, same place?
      (8pm-10pm; Smashville, 100 Ortigas Ave, Pasig City)

Thanks!

58 Answers Apr 14, 2013 at 9:38 PM
    • JaneCajuguiran's Profile Photo

Spanish Setting

by JaneCajuguiran Online Now Jan 8, 2008 at 4:02 PM

I'm helping some freshman high school kids look for a place where they can do their movie of the NOLI ME TANGERE. Would you have an idea where they can do that? I know that there's a bahay tisa here in pasig but I don't know the owner and whether they will allow it.

25 Answers Jan 9, 2008 at 8:56 PM
    • where and how to get to the rain forest park pasig

by champions1 Online Now Mar 29, 2007 at 3:33 AM

I am corrently staying in paisg city with my wife we have been told about the rainforest and water park but we have no idea where it is and how to get there ?if anyone can e-mail me on honeyimback@yahoo.com or champions1@vtmail.com it would be grateful. we have also tried the pasigcity website but an error keeps coming up thank you for any help on how to get there and where it is?

6 Answers Apr 3, 2007 at 11:32 PM