change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

Popular Pasay City Travel Answer Locations

• Shuttle Pick-up at PARTAS Pasay Bus Terminal

Pasay City Mar 24, 2014 at 9:38 PM

Is there a Shuttle Company that I can call to make arrangements for passenger pick-up at PARTAS Bus terminal in Pasay to Remington Hotel in Resorts World, Manila?

2 Answers Apr 1, 2014 at 8:45 AM
    • New in town Pasay city (Manila)

Pasay City Nov 22, 2013 at 9:29 PM

Staying at the marriott wondering what's the best place to hang out around here. Good food, great drinks and hot ladies would make it a great night

1 Answer Nov 22, 2013 at 11:33 PM
    • Hey!

Pasay City Apr 26, 2012 at 11:49 PM

Does anyone here wants to help me how to transport from NAIA to SM MOA? Please? :(

4 Answers Apr 27, 2012 at 9:56 PM
    • nengmaui's Profile Photo

Very Cheap Overnight Accommodation for a Big Group near NAIA 3.

Pasay City Mar 12, 2012 at 9:33 PM

Does anyone have an idea of an overnight accommodation that's good for a large group of people? It could be a dormitory, apartelle etc. It has to be very cheap as this group will just stay overnight to rest before they head up to Baguio. I appreciate the help. :)

6 Answers Mar 13, 2012 at 12:29 AM
    • Any hotels near the Manila Sanitarium Hospital

Pasay City Sep 21, 2011 at 11:45 PM

Visiting mother in-law at the Sanitarium. Would like to stay a few nights near the hospital.

2 Answers Sep 22, 2011 at 8:23 PM
    • Bus To/From Domestic and International Airports

Pasay City Sep 21, 2011 at 11:43 PM

Are there buses from EDSA that goes to Domestic or International airports or do I have to get a taxi. Are the official taxi rates published anywhere on the internet ? How much from International airport to makati mall ?

7 Answers Sep 26, 2011 at 2:13 AM
    • dampa @Seaside Macapagal, Pasay City

Pasay City Nov 16, 2009 at 12:56 PM

how much is the charge for cooking of bought seafoods?

8 Answers Nov 17, 2009 at 9:57 PM
    • Pasay to Pagsanjan, Laguna

Pasay City Jul 22, 2008 at 1:54 AM

My officemate and I will be having a seminar the whole week next week at Pagsanjan, Laguna. Though we had passed by Laguna many times but in private cars & in groups so i have no worry where we are headed to..the problem now is that we will be taking the bus from Baguio to Pasay. What bus will we be riding from Pasay directly to Pagsanjan? Please help..tnx.

• less than 1k for 2pax near mall of asia... pls pls pls

Pasay City Apr 10, 2008 at 9:10 PM

thanks po asianbelle and joysweet for the replies!:) actually natanong ko na yung sa kabayan and they're not servicing for 12hrs stay, i mean pala, same price rin ang 24hrs sa 12hrs which is 1200 ata w/bfast. yung sa atrium naman, ang alam ko natanong ko na rin pero mahal nga siya. anyway, parang masesettle na kami ng friend ko sa victoria court in cuneta pasay. meron kasi silang less than 24hrs of stay pero they don't tell the price over the phone. nasa likod daw siya ng heritage hotel. any feedbacks sa victoria court? ok ba rito? also, i phoned harrison hotel and meron sila 550 lang ata for 12hrs of stay no bfast. ok din to pero wala pa akong naririnig na feedbacks about this hotel. btw, mag-iiba na pala ang venue na panggagalingan namin, it will be at mall of asia na. pero i believe it's nearby pa rin. any more hotels that anyone can suggest? pls pls pls. God bless!

6 Answers Sep 8, 2009 at 5:18 AM
    • help me please... pls pls

Pasay City Apr 9, 2008 at 11:25 PM

hi! may alam po ba kayong matutuluyan namin ng friend ko na malapit lang sa world trade center? baka meron din kayong alam na maaaccommodate kami kahit 12hrs or less lang yung stay. or kahit siguro 24hrs basta mga 800 lang para sa aming dalawa na, with aircon. ok lang samin kahit hindi class basta lang walang hidden cams kasi dalawa kaming babae. thanks very much!

2 Answers Apr 10, 2008 at 2:21 AM
    • sweet_mele's Profile Photo

how much every rides in star city

Pasay City Jan 2, 2008 at 6:42 PM

how much every ride in start city?and the entrance also??..

1 Answer Jan 3, 2008 at 2:45 AM
    • asianbelle's Profile Photo

Let's go malling

Pasay City Jun 6, 2006 at 12:30 AM

VT Eiffelson from Singapore will be in town from June 9 to 13. She would like to get together with local and other visiting VTers and posted a VT dinner on June 9. Venue is at Gerry's Grill at the newly opened Mall of Asia at 7pm. Please sign up in the meetings calendar under Manila.

• litekimchi's Profile Photo

SM Mall of Asia Maps

Pasay City Jun 1, 2006 at 8:14 PM

Is this true? Does the mall provide maps? If so, where can I find them?

8 Answers Jun 12, 2006 at 8:12 PM