Parque Nacional Coto de Doñana

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Walking Unguided

by Larwyn Online Now Jun 2, 2014 at 9:45 AM

If you are walking in yourself without car can you park up reasonably close to the entrance and would you be likely to see much on a 2 hour walk?

2 Answers Jun 3, 2014 at 5:53 AM
    • Transport?

by TravelTrip Online Now Mar 30, 2014 at 3:22 AM

How do i get to this park from Seville? I am on foot. any public transport i can take?

4 Answers Mar 31, 2014 at 1:13 AM
    • angidesign's Profile Photo

Entrance tickets to the Doñana National Park - necessary in advance?

by angidesign Online Now Aug 13, 2007 at 12:13 AM

Hi,

we are staying in September some days near the Doñana and surely want to make a trip in the parl. Do i need to buy a ticket in advance, is there a limitation in numbers of entering? Can one enter by foot? I know there are a kind of jeep tour, is it often croweded or sold out? Or is there also the opportunity of riding on a horse (although i am less than a beginner ;-))? Hope anyone can help me.

Thanks1

1 Answer Aug 13, 2007 at 6:45 AM
    • cycling

by mpearson Online Now Aug 2, 2007 at 10:04 AM

i am planning to cycle the coast of spain and hope to cycle the coast of the parque de donana, i've read that it's possible to cycle on the beach between sanlucar de barameda to matacalanas although it is sand and difficult, does anybody have any information regarding this, is it allowed even,
      any relevant info on cycling thr coast of spain would be gratefully recieved
      thanks
      mick

1 Answer Aug 3, 2007 at 12:43 PM