change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• shakakthar's Profile Photo

greek islands from turkey

Santorini Island Dec 3, 2014 at 10:19 PM

hello all... i want to visit symi island and santorini in april from BODRUM or MARMARIS in turkey by ferry..
      i observed that though these islands are closer to turkey than athens. the approach from turkey is very difficult and very few options available via RHODES.
      from athens it is very long journey by blueboat cruise and only one ferry per day to santorini. [ i am aware of flights from athens to santorini but i want cheaper option]

has anybody travelled from turkey to SYMI or SANTORINI please share your experience.

thanks

more
    • metal detector

by jamesglasgow Online Now Jun 7, 2014 at 2:52 PM

can i use my metal detector in paros,

2 Answers Jun 7, 2014 at 3:47 PM
    • Where to stay in Naoussa?

by ElenaP12 Online Now May 7, 2014 at 8:44 AM

Which beaches are the best in Naoussa and maybe you can give me some info of some affordable bad&breakfasts there?also, some tips for the nightlife-any clubs that are for 30+ but still good for some dancing or something? also, i would use some help on how to get there as I live in Ljubljana, maybe somebody can tell me some more? i plan to go there mid-august 2014, tnx

2 Answers May 12, 2014 at 7:19 AM
    • How long to stay in Paros

by jshirer Online Now Apr 22, 2014 at 7:39 PM

Is 6 nights too long to stay on Paros? We have 4 nights on Santorini before arriving (we plan to stay in Naoussa) and then spending 3 in Napflio and 2 in Athens before returning to Australia.

3 Answers Apr 23, 2014 at 12:00 AM
    • Is Paros too windy?

by ChantelleS2 Online Now Apr 6, 2014 at 2:35 PM

I would like to go to Paros in July but wondering whether it is too windy. I don't care about water sports, I just want to lay on the beach but worried about the wind being too strong in July.

4 Answers Apr 9, 2014 at 7:40 PM
    • Ferry to Paros from Mykonos First week of october???

by lynn_da12 Online Now Aug 20, 2013 at 3:07 PM

I cannot seem to find a ferry schedule from mykonos to paros for the first week of october??? Where do I find one and book tickets online or wait until I am in Athens

5 Answers Jan 21, 2014 at 9:36 AM
    • Liquor specifics

by Wilburtess Online Now Aug 13, 2013 at 3:43 AM

Will be in Naousa and Parikia next month. Looking forward to local spirits, but also need to provision bar with Tanqueray gin and Glenlivit Scotch. Can you advise which liquor store would be most likely to stock these brands? Or provide a number so I can check? Thanks so much!

1 Answer Aug 13, 2013 at 5:08 AM
    • liquor stores

by mysndbox Online Now May 27, 2013 at 12:34 PM

can i find tequilla to purchase in a retail store in paros

2 Answers May 27, 2013 at 11:55 PM
    • Webgab's Profile Photo

General question regarding budgeting for meals

by Webgab Online Now Aug 25, 2010 at 1:49 PM

Hi, I have been reading the reviews for restaurants in Paros and now my mouth is watering! But I need to get an idea of how much money (USD) to budget for food. I will be in Athens 2 days, Paros 4 days and Santorini 4 days in October. My breakfast is included at the hotels I am staying at so I will be eating lunch and dinner out. I am not a big eater, quantity-wise, but do appreciate fine food. Other times I am also perfectly happy with a good burger and beer. Prefer to stay away from the crowded touristy spots so perhaps I will pay more or less for doing this? Any suggestions?

5 Answers Jan 27, 2014 at 7:05 AM
    • nitinpandey's Profile Photo

Recommended Scooter Rental

by nitinpandey Online Now Jan 31, 2009 at 5:37 AM

Hi,

We will be in Paros in June 2009, staying at Naoussa. We will need a scooter for a few days. Can anyone recommended a reliable place from where to hire a scooter and how much approximately would one expect to pay?

Thanks,

Nitin

1 Answer Feb 1, 2009 at 6:36 AM
    • Overnighr Paros island

by p.strongf Online Now Oct 5, 2008 at 4:03 AM

Where is the nicest place (village) to overnight in Paros?

Thanks

7 Answers Jan 21, 2014 at 9:48 AM

When to book flight to Paros?

by nitinpandey Online Now Jul 23, 2008 at 7:11 AM

Hi,

We are planning to fly to Paros from Athens in June 2009. To be sure of a ticket, when should we book the flight? Should we book it now itself or in Feb / Mar next year?

Thanks,

Nitin

1 Answer Aug 4, 2008 at 6:09 PM

Aspasia Maria, Paros

by nitinpandey Online Now Jul 15, 2008 at 5:02 AM

Hi,

I am just about to book a room in Aspasia Maria. Would anyone give me a feedback on the hotel.

Thanks

Nitin

3 Answers Jul 15, 2008 at 7:48 PM
    • Paros Nudist beaches.

by bue1717 Online Now Jun 20, 2008 at 10:43 PM

My wife & I will be staying in Naoussa this August and are looking for nudist beaches in the area. We know there is the beach at Laggeri / Langeri as we have been there before, but wondered if there are any others in the area. Or others on the island that it would be worth getting a car/bike to get to. Can anyone help us out with any ideas? (GPS coordinates would be great)

Many Thanks,

Bue.

1 Answer Mar 14, 2013 at 8:30 AM
    • Hotel

by vivispy Online Now Aug 16, 2007 at 2:36 PM

Any good reccomendation for a good reasonable well located hotel (max E80) in Paros? Should i choose a hotel in Parikia or Naoussa?
      Thank you!

2 Answers Jul 1, 2011 at 1:27 AM
    • yvr's Profile Photo

Motor scooter/Electrical plug

by yvr Online Now Jul 5, 2007 at 2:09 PM

Are motor scooters plentiful for rent on Paros? Is an international drivers license needed for a scooter rental? Regarding electrical plugs. I have a European, round 2 pin plug, is this valid for use in Greece?

3 Answers Jul 5, 2007 at 5:04 PM
    • bacon_poland's Profile Photo

details about watersport/fishing

by bacon_poland Online Now May 15, 2007 at 1:53 AM

can you give any details about good places to windsurf or fishing trips or anything you had a great time doing on Paros?

1 Answer May 15, 2007 at 4:54 AM
    • PAROS NIGHTLIFE????

by Bradj Online Now Jun 5, 2006 at 9:49 AM

Hey everybody,
      I hope to go to Paros between Jun 29 and Jul 7. Does anyone have an idea about how would it be on those dates?
      And nightlife? I heard that it has a lively nightlife but is that really true?
      Are they open till morning?
      Where shall I stay at? Noussa or Parikia to have easy access to the beaches and nightclubs?
      Thanks in advance...

4 Answers May 12, 2007 at 7:13 AM
    • young naturist holidays in paros

by naturist5 Online Now Apr 18, 2005 at 1:44 AM

can anyone tell me the best beaches for young people to go and have fun in paros? is it possible to go nude?

2 Answers May 10, 2007 at 5:23 AM
    • Luggage Storage in Paros?

by Blueplatypus Online Now Jan 23, 2005 at 9:11 PM

Hi, I'm planning on visiting the Cyclades in March, and had planned on making a stop in Paros on the way from Piraeus to Naxos....think it'll be a nice island experience...I'm wondering if anyone know if there are any luggage storage places at the pier? just so that I don't have to be dragging everything around for the whole day. Any info is highly appreciated. Thanks.

1 Answer Feb 7, 2005 at 2:57 AM
    • Accommodation in Naoussa

by slipperygoldfish Online Now Jul 21, 2004 at 2:44 AM

Hello, has anyone stayed in the Pension Hara in Naoussa and did they like it? Thanks, Kate

• Weather conditions in may&june..

by kedi+ Online Now May 13, 2004 at 1:57 AM

Hi! Me and my husband, we're planing to go to Paros in the end of may. We're gonna have a week there until 4th of june. Can you tell me a bit of weather conditions during this period? Aaand do u have any suggestions where to visit? Any boat tours to the near by islands? Thanks in advance, Asli

5 Answers May 17, 2004 at 3:36 AM
    • Re: Paros and getting around

by DeeSC Online Now Apr 26, 2004 at 8:48 AM

Hi! I was going to book a couple of days in Paros for me and my 2 children. I just read a review that said I would have to have a car. It wasn't in my plan to rent a car....will I have to rent a car to get around Paros? Which islands are the most children friendly in terms of getting around and things to do other than beaches? Thanks, Dee

2 Answers Sep 10, 2004 at 11:54 AM
    • Ferry/plane Athens to Paros

by Ele2 Online Now Aug 3, 2003 at 11:52 PM

Hi, I'll be arriving at Lavrion port (south of Athens) mid morning (a Friday in August) and need to get to Paros. Anyone know if I can get a ferry/plane that same day or need to spend a night in Athens and go the next morning? Are there ferries in the afternoon? Do I need to reserve in advance? Thanks!

2 Answers May 10, 2007 at 5:37 AM
    • Ferry Athens-Paros

by yuda Online Now May 20, 2003 at 10:10 AM

We are a group of 10 friends attending to visit Paros June 7th.,for few days.We don't know yet if we'll have seats in a flight from Athens;If not we'd like to take a ferry Friday afternoon-do we have to make EARLY resevation for the ferry or there should be enough seats while we'll come to the port and buy tickets there.

3 Answers May 26, 2003 at 12:20 PM